Chapter 4

Senior year

Lucas leaned against his locker admiring the blonde beauty across the hall. Looking over her body, the horny teen had to suppress a moan. She was killing him. Her green crop top was ridiculously small. When she reached up Lucas was given a sneak peak to her white lacy bra.

He softly groaned, throwing his head back. Lucas brought his head back up to evaluate the rest of her outfit. Dark washed jeans that hugged her hips just right. And made her ass look amazing.

Just her outfit had him thinking dirty things.

And it pissed him off.

She always had this hold over him.

His childhood friend had him standing there fucking her with his eyes.

Suddenly his phone binged, catching her attention. Her eyes looked over him slowly, then turning back to pick up her phone as well.

Mama❤️
Hey honey, can you take Maya home today? And just stay there bc we're coming over for dinner tonight.

Lucas looked up at the blonde to see her eyeing him too.

Maya looked at her phone when she felt the vibration.

Mother 😒
Hey baby girl, I'm not gonna be able to pick you up. Sooooo, I had Leslie ask Lucas.

Her eyes snapped to Lucas who was looking at his phone. She saw his tiny smile. But when he looked up it slipped away.

Great

She slammed her locker closed, and walked towards him.

"Ready Huckleberry?" She eyed his facial expressions to catch his eyes darken slightly.

She turned around, swinging her hips as she walked to his truck.

"Here I got it." Lucas grabbed her door handle and opened it.

"Thank you." Before she could get in, Lucas grabbed her hips pushing her up against the exterior of the black vehicle.

He looked deeply into her eyes using one hand to lift her thigh up to his waist.

Maya was paralyzed. She was looking deeply into his eyes and felt entranced.

Lucas stepped closer till his body was flush against hers.

And he leaned in closer, till his lips brushed against hers. Leaving Maya to almost moan.

She leaned up to try and slam their lips together, but he had different thoughts.

He tucked his head besides hers, "always knew you wanted me Shortstack."

Lucas dropped his hands from her waist and leg. Stepping back.

"Now let's get going." He turned and walked around to the drivers seat.

Maya sat there for a second thinking about how turned on she was... he barley touched her and she was having so many dirty thoughts.

Once she regained the strength, she slipped into the seat.

"I don't wanna hear any of your annoying country music." She put the seat belt on and started playing around with the radio.

"These stations suck, where are your cds?" Maya looked over at Lucas who was bitting his lip bc of the position she was in.

She didn't realize but as she looked into the glove compartment. She was giving him a full view of her ass.

"UGH! You're such a pig, take me home!"

She closed the glove compartment roughly, and leaned back into her seat. Looking out the window.

Leaving Lucas to chuckle, "wow, that's original. I expected more from you."

He drove her home in silence. Looking at her hand on her thigh. To see a ring on her pointer finger.

The one he gave her when they were in 6th grade.

He was surprised it still fit.

He grabbed her hand resulting in Maya sending a glare towards him.

Until she remembered what was on her finger.

She pulled harshly away, but with Lucas' unhuman like strength. She couldn't.

He looked down not letting her see his face.

"I didn't know you still had it.."

She looked away again and hopped out of the car.

"Well, I do." She said before slamming the door.

Lucas didn't say much as he left his car, just kept his head down.

"Huckleberry..what are you doing? I don't remember inviting you in."

Lucas still kept his head down.

Muttering the words,"Your mom and mine thought I should stay over. Since they're having dinner tonight."

Maya had enough of not having eye contact. She lifted his head up with her pointer finger, to see tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

Before she knew it, her arms were wrapped around his waist holding him tightly.

"Lucas...why are you crying?" She muttered into his chest.

His arms loosely wrapped around her, "I lost you Maya... I lost my best friend, the girl I used to have dreams about marrying.   I lost you, and it's all my fault."

Maya hugged him tighter,"Lucas, it was both of our faults. We've changed so much over the years. Now come on and let's go watch Friends."

She let go of his waist, only to grab onto his hand. Lacing their fingers together.

"Maya, you hate that show." He wiped the tears off his face with the other hand.

"Ya I do, but you love it. So I'll deal with it."

She looked up at him smiling at him. She stood up on her tip toes and kissed his cheek.

"Now let's go Cowboy, so many seasons to watch. So little time."

"Race you there." Lucas looked down at her with a playful look in his eyes.

"Oh you're on Huckleberry." She winked and began to run to the couch.

Maya looked at their intertwined hands and smiled. She missed his warmth. She missed his everything. She watched as his face lit up as he laughed at something chandler would say. She watched his brows furrow whenever Phoebe was giving birth to triplets. And watched him smile when Ross and Rachel would kiss or hug.

She missed this.

She didn't realize it, but she slowly made her way closer to him.

Cuddling into his side, breathing in his scent, falling asleep on his chest.

When he noticed, his smile showed nothing but love.

He reached behind him and grabbed the blanket that has always been there since he was a child.

He kissed her head and turned his attention back to the tv.

He felt happy again, like he could truly be himself.

She cuddled more into him, laying back and pulling him with her. Grabbing his back.

"Lucas?"

"Hmm?"

"I missed you."

"I missed you too babe."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his head into the crook of her neck.

Breathing in. And soon, he was asleep too.