Chapter 2

Maya quickly ran down the halls to embrace her best friend, Riley Mathews.

"Can you believe it!! I passed Riley! I passed!!" Maya says as she jumps into Riley's arms

"MAYA!!!! I'm so proud of you peaches. Buttttt, it's only 10th grade we still have 2 years left." She says as she puts Maya down.

"Yeah, nice job Maya." Comes a voice behind Maya.

Slowly Maya turns around and sees the person whom she dislikes the most.

"Thanks Lucas." Maya says as she crosses her arms and pops her hip.

Lucas walks up slowly with a look Maya has never seen before. He finally reaches her and begins to caress her face. Which brings out a confused look on Maya's features.

"You know since we have 2 years left with each other, we might as well get to know each other more..." Lucas' hand slowly travels down to rest on her ass. "If you know what I mean."

He winks at Maya as he squeezes her ass. Which results in a gasp from her mouth, and a slap to his face.

Maya turned around fast and grabbed Riley by the arm to pull her out of the school.

"UGHHH!! YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH!" Lucas yelled at Maya as she walked out of the school.

"Lucas Tristan Friar.." said a voice behind him.

"Oh hey babe." He says wrapping his arm around her.

"What was that about?"

"Oh nothing." Lucas says looking at his hand with a smirk.

"Oh..okay. Can we go get some food before you drop me off?"

" I guess." Lucas looks away from her to roll his eyes

See the only reason he got with her is because her dad is the coach of his football team. And he was pressured into asking her out by his teammates.

"Maya, Riley's here." Katy yelled from downstairs.

"Okayyyyyyy." Maya yells back, sitting on her bed.

"Hey peaches!" Riley said in her usual bubbly mood.

"Hi Honey." Maya says keeping her eyes on her phone.

"Put this on. We're going to a party." She says as she throws a red lace dress over Maya's face.

"Oh my god, Riley I told you..I hate parties." She says looking up at Riley.

"So I have to deal with the things I hate but, apparently you 'love them'. Just this once!" Riley said as she pulls a puppy dog face.

And of course.

I give in.

"Fine, get me my black heels from the closet."

"Man are you sure we should do this? I kinda wanted to sit at home on my Xbox all day.

"No Lucas, you need to. To keep your rep."  Zay says as he goes through Lucas' closet trying to find a suit.

"This is horseshit, maybe I'm tired of trying to keep this rep..Maybe I just want a different title. Not fuckboi friar."

He looks across the street to see a familiar blonde walking out of her house.

...what the fuck Maya

He looks over her outfit very carefully as she talks to Riley.

"Her best friend." He rolls his eyes and scoffs

I remember when we used to have sleepovers or watch horror movies together. Just like it was yesterday.

Lucas snaps out of his haze when he sees Maya turn around to walk over to her mom. He sees her ass jiggle and his thoughts become dirtier.

She turned again as Lucas examined every curve on her body. The tight bodycon red dress enhances every one of her curves.

I've always told her red was her color..

Her legs looking miles long in her black heels, even tho she's still a short stack of pancakes.

"You know what, Zay....maybe I will go to this party."

My head looks away from the window as I grab the tux from him.

Tonight seems like fun...

Hey guys. Sorry about the whole not updating, but I thought that with the show being over I should move on. Tbh I got extra bored and had no ideas on what to write about. So I'm gonna still keep going with this book. 💙💙

Arranged Marriage (Rewriting)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara