8 [M]

Jungkook chewed on his lower lip as he glanced at all the bustling maids. He and Yoongi sat on the luxurious couches in the living room.

Yoongi yawned as he cuddled up to Jungkook's lap as he continued sleeping. His eyes slowly dropping to a close as he finally fell asleep.

Jungkook snorted at how unfulfilling the latter was as he slowly moved away, quickly snatching a pillow and replacing it beneath his head.

The elder stirred momentarily in his seemingly deep sleep—but didn't awake, letting the younger grunt a sigh of relief.

"Such a sleepy head," He growled upon walking out of the room. His eyes swept over the area, glancing at the many voluptuous women, walking past with some of their skirts barely hanging underneath their rear, with some of their buttons on the verge of bursting.

A smirk suddenly crawled upon his lips as he made his way towards the perfect maid—long black hair with the prettiest body known to man.

His long legs stride over towards the flawless woman as she cleaned a vintage vase. An intricate design wrapped around the baby blue heirloom trickled with a light sheet of dust.

He flicked his hair to the side upon seeing the female turn his way, a twinkle of surprise glistened her eyes as she set her feather duster aside, clutched in her pale hands.

Before he could even introduce himself, a sudden dash of silver hair blocked his vision. The petite boy by the name Park Jimin landed in the clutches of the female as she gasped.

"Master!" She crooned, she hooked an arm around the boy as she glared at Jungkook, "You! Help me!"

The younger swallowed before reluctantly obliging. Immediately she dropped the sobbing boy into her arms, "Please do take care of master!" She hollered upon dashing away.

Jungkook hissed at the sudden chore being dumped upon him. However, as he was just another servant of the boy he did end up taking him into a room. It was all too sudden- why was the boy crying? How did he appear out of thin air? 

Instead of allowing the boy to be put in the comfort of his own room, Jungkook decided to dump him into his room.

Dark red walls, arousing objects and a plush bed made up a large portion of his room. The crying boy had been utterly confused with what was happening but didn't question anything as he cuddled up onto the bed.

"God, would you stop whining?" Jungkook scoffed. The silver-haired boy slowly pulled himself up and rubbed his weeping self. Tears smeared his cheeks, hiccups emitted by him were the only sounds surrounding them.

The black haired boy suddenly took a good moment to indulge in the boy's appearance. Plump lips, pale skin, and most importantly—a provocative figure.

Jungkook paled lightly- almost seeing a girl beneath the robe. "Baby," he began to coo, causing the latter to gradually silence himself.

The elder sat beside Jimin who started to feel a bit at ease. Despite him being mature in most cases, he couldn't help but feel utterly childlike whenever he was emotional.

"Daddy?" The youngling responded with chaste, not an ounce of lust enthralled his body as he lifted himself from the bed. His collar bones exposed as the robe shifted.

But to Jungkook it was quite the opposite, his eyes burned with arousal, hands reaching for his buttons, "Would you say that again, baby?"

Jimin's fluffy cheeks tinged at the foreshadowing but said nothing of the sort, his thick lips puckering up before deflating, "Daddy."