A perfect family...

The door automatically closed behind her as she stepped into the cozy bar, she looked around to see no-one around except for the man she was supposed to meet sitting quietly, sipping his drink from the big beer glass.

                   Her heels clicked slightly on the wooden flooring as she walked towards the man,  pulling her overcoat tightly around her petite figure. "Please, have a seat miss!"

                   If she was intimidated by the surroundings earlier she was far more than that, the moment two buffed men decided to give them company by standing besides the man sitting in front of her. Bodyguards they seemed. Her brown eyes tried to look up to the man in front of her but considering that the only source of light to them was the small candle burning on the table and to add up to the difficulty is the fact that the man wore a hood, just like he did for the previous two meetings.

                "Thank you!" She had been a quick learner to know that not to disrespect the man in front of her.

                 "Any information?about them?" he asked his voice was a low base just like it had always been, nothing about it was much appealing instead it delivered a scary effect, just what hoody wanted, yeah she called him Hoody, so what?!

                 "There.. There are two more people living with them now... Named Arjun and Naina. Arjun is said to be their brother. Which makes him your..." the girl started but was cut short by his grumpy voice.

                   "I don't want you tracing back or teaching me my family tree, Miss.. So mind your business for which you're paid. Anything else?"

                    "It was being said that Taani broke up with Rey.. Maybe I don't know.." She provided with an uncertainty in her voice which made the man angrier.

                   "There's no maybe, here.  It's either they broke up or they didn't, so which one is it?" He asked as he banged the table to put on a more intimate effect on his demand.

               Lord, what's up with his obsession with Taani? Isn't he like what 45-50? Bloody creepy Hoody!!
The girl thought to herself before telling him how they announced they broke up but just toady after college she saw Rey and Taani hugging and talking as if nothing ever happened between them.

             It took her more 5minutes to leave the scheduled bar alone for Hoody and his men.

              "So the entire family under one roof?! Oh the love?!! Well they sure do deserve a visit don't they?!" the man spoke before giving a menacing laughter.

                   ****************
        "Godmother? As in, you're fucking pregnant?" Taani asked as she eyed her best friend in emotions which were really hard decipher.

           "Yeah?!" Naina answered.

         "Fucking hell!! I am going to be an aunt! Shit!  Fuck that I am going to be a godmother?!" Taani jumped excitedly all around the house like a kangaroo.

           "Yeah, great decision in choosing a godparent! Guess whose kid is going to be sent home from primary school for sassing the teacher and using the F'word?  Yours!!" Swayam pointed out as he saw his twin still jumping around the living room and then dancing around.

               Sharon laughed at the worried expression that clouded the visages of the new parents.

                 "Who's gonna be the godmother, Swayam?" Taani asked for the seventeenth time.