🌹Eight🌹

The second I entered the cafeteria I stopped in my tracks when I reach the table where Alex was, siting there casually opposite of Alex talking to her was the person I had try hard convincing to leave me alone. Just by seeing him being there made me loose my appetite. I was thinking about skipping lunch, not wanting to share a table with Jared but Alex caught me staring at them. She threw a smile in my direction as she waved her hand enthusiastically signaling me to come over at the same time Jared freaking Peterson had to turn around.

"What is he doing there?" standing quite a distance from them I mouthed to Alex, in return she just arched her brows.

Seeing I had no choice, I had to join them for lunch because walking out again will make Alex bombard me with a million questions. Heaving a big sighed, I made my way towards them and sat down beside Alex hesistantly.

"What were you mouthing just now?" she asked when I sat down beside her as she munched on her chips.

Instead of responding her, I stare vacantly at Jared as he himself was studying me. Believe me when I say that anyone can feel the tension surrounding the both of us as they pass by. I seriously couldn't understand why he wouldn't just leave me alone. Didn't I made myself clear?He was attracting unwanted trouble to me, what's more I always have an annoyed feeling whenever I see him. All I know now is that Jared was being a pained in the ass, he was a total opposite from when we were young where he wasn't as stubborn as a rock.

"Don't you understand English Jared? Do I have to tell you in another language?" I said pissed by him sitting at our table.

In response he just shrugged then continued to dig in his food.

Did he just ignore me?

I was pissed alright, how could this jerk just ignore me and I was ready to throw the strawberry yogurt on Alex's tray at him, I didn't even care if I started a food fight.

"Am I missing something?" Alex was looking back and forth between the two of us.

"Goddamit Jared, what do I have to do for you to leave me alone?" I pleaded. He was already making things difficult, from the corner of my eye I caught Melissa shooting daggers at me while Evan, he just look like he didn't care if Jared was sitting with me- That was weird , I thought. I was so sure Jared belong to his group of friends.

I was abruptly being pulled out from my thoughts by Jared ,"I just want to be your friend."

"Urghhhh!" I frustratedly bang my head on the table.

"Okay guys, seriously what is going on. I'm still here." Alex exasperatedly butt in.

Unexpectedly a familiar blonde hair guy came crashing into Jared and gave him a massive hug exclaiming.

"Jared-honey-boooo!"

The guy just appear in a flash hugging tightly onto Jared like a koala bear not to mentioned he just call Jared honey boo , both Alex and I were dumbfounded at the scene presenting in front of us. As for Jared, he himself looks uncomfortable by the way blonde guy was trying to hog him as he used his hands to push him away, which was quite amusing.

"What the- Get off me dude" Jared still trying to push him away, I even noticed blonde guy was initiating a kiss to his cheeks making me laugh at their reaction.

My laugh somehow caused him to eagerly turned his head to see who was laughing at himself. When his face was in clear view, his eyes were wide like saucers mirroring mine.

"Aha!" Cole called out pointing a finger at me, " I knew I heard your name somewhere before."

I raised one brow at him wondering what he meant. Looking at my questioning gaze, he clap his hands preparing to explain.

"Oh you see, Jared talks about you the wholeeeeee time, not to mentioned you are his childhood cr-" before Cole could finish his sentence Jared's palm came smashing to his mouth keeping him from further talking. Both Alex and I gave them a curious look for Jared's reaction.

"It-its- he is just spitting some nonsense again. Don't mind him," sputtered Jared still having his hand over Cole's mouth. "You know what I think both of us have to go now. I'll see you girls around."

With that Jared stood up and hook his arm over Cole's neck while escorting the both of them out leaving Alex and I behind. Since the both of them have left, I thought it was also time for me to leave the table as I can sense some kind of dangerous aura sending me tingles through my body.

"I think I also kind. of. have to go," I cautioned while slowly getting up to get ready to escape the scene. A loud slam sound made me flinch when I tried to make my escape. I gulped waiting for her to speak.

"Sit down," came her warning voice.

Great. I thought. Let the interrogation began.

Sooooooo sorry for the late update and this short chapter

Sooooooo sorry for the late update and this short chapter. 😥

Hope you guys enjoy reading 😆
Remember to vote and comment 😉

Love, A 🌷