🌹Six 🌹

"So.....how was your date with Mr. childhood hottie?" This was the words that greeted me as soon as she reach my locker.

Looking around me, I hope that no one heard what she just said. Lucky me, there were just a few people lingering around the hall because it was still early.Everyday I tried to come early as I can so that I won't have a chance to bump into Evan or Melissa. I was actually surprised that Alex came in early than usual which she never does.

"What are you talking about?" I said trying to act dumb.

She rolled her eyes at me then continued ," Come on,I saw you two getting into his truck last Friday. Don't lie to me, I SAW EVERYTHING" she sang the 'everything' out loud.

Groaning at her, I finally give in. "It wasn't a date." I stated with a deadpan face leaning my side on the locker with my arms cross.

Alex snorted at my response like it was a stupid thing for me to say in the universe, "It sure looks like a date to me. What did you guys do anyways? Did you kiss??" she was looking at me with anticipation.

I gave her an unbelievable expression. 

What is wrong with this girl? Didn't she shoot daggers at him the entire last week just so he won't approach me?

"I thought you hate him." I pointed out.

"What? No, I don't hate him , I mean how can I don't like a gorgeous guy like him?" Alex winked at me.

I literally hand-slapped my face when I heard that. 

Shaking my head at my ridiculous friend, I reminded her," You were sending signals of hatred towards him the whole week."

Alex chuckled as she pat my shoulders saying," You read wrong Rose. I did it because he made you upset that day and I was worried about you."

I guess she was right, Alex usually don't simply hate someone without a reason. She was just trying to be the protective friend she is, I was indeed proud to have a best friend like her.

Seeing as I didn't want to further talk about it. Alex direct our conversation to another topic. The both of us were unwittingly discussing about something when a thin figure stomped to my locker.

"You!" the figure pointed  her slender fingers painted in pink at me- making me staggered back a little.

"Stay. Away. From. Jared." she threatened me with emphasizing every word.

" Woah, woah," Alex- my knight coming to my rescue- pushed her back away from me. "Don't need to be all wildcat , Melissa." she chastised.

Melissa still glaring furiously at me, answered Alex, " Tell your ugly friend here to stay away from Jared."

Huh? What ?

Beside me, Alex was trying to make a comeback at her  when I blurted, " Isn't Evan enough for you already?"

My voice caused both Alex and Melissa to flip their heads and stare at me like I just came from another planet. Pausing for awhile, I realized I just talk back to Melissa- which I have never done before. I seriously didn't know where the  hell my courage  I had just a second ago came from.

This is bad , so. so. bad. I thought.

Breaking out from their dumbfounded expression ,Melissa flip her brunette hair, scoffing," What are you saying? I'm his friend, who is just trying to help him out by telling you to- stay- away."  Melissa then decided to take a step forward pushing Alex aside earning a HEY! from her- she move closer to my face where I can almost smell her minty breath  ," You are not enough to be around him with that acne face of yours," she said before leaning back smirking at me.

She totally got me when she mentioned my acne- to me it was a very sensitive word. I was going to burst out on the spot in front of everyone and I was too distracted by her words to care . At my peripheral vision, I noticed Alex was fuming with anger - I guess that she heard what that witch told me. Alex being Alex was ready to throw herself at Melissa to start a cat fight when a deep familiar voice broke in.

"Melissa, enough."

Jared standing there in the middle of the spectators (Now I finally notice them spectating) in his dark blue polo shirt making his muscular body very visible, was the one that voice came from. He slowly strides over where we are and came to a standstill just right in front of the three of us.

As for Melissa, she was definitely not content that Jared just told her to stop what she was doing earlier- because by looking at her plastic face  trying to knot those eyebrows of hers while scrunching her fake nose was quite entertaining enough to stifle  a laugh from Alex. To be honest, her fake nose and sharp chin was quite obvious to say that she did go through plastic surgery.

"Are you seriously helping this ugly duckling Jared?" hissed Melissa to which she earned a bored look from Jared . "Evan is not going to be happy." she added.

"I don't care." he said, eyes fixed on me as he reach his hand out to mine and drag me away from the scene. I didn't fail to notice both Melissa and Alex mouths were open wide when Jared pulled me away from them. 

As he was dragging me away from them, Melissa shouted angrily behind me.

 "YOU WILL REGRET THIS!"

Hey guys! Chapter six is done and up

I know this story is about acne. So, I'm going to share some of the ways I treat my stubborn acne which I will do it in some chapters.
Well, if you have those break outs that made your skin red and bumpy, don't press it. I beg you😱, just don't it will bleed and guess what it decides to leave those stupid scars. I did it, and that is what happens to my face all red and brown marks. To add it on, it will stay there for months, there are still some dark ones on my face. I regret it..... 😭

So, to cool down those bumps, I suggest using ice with a towel ( it works for me at first but I don't think it is useful). I rather use clay, there are a lot of brands of clay you can try to cool it down. Just apply it on the bump not the entire face, just only the swollen area. In my country, we have this sort of powder clay type of thing call bedak sejuk, ya I used that and my red painful acne will subside in about two days. 

If you have any suggestions on how to cool down a pimple, feel free to share them to everyone :D

Here is the pic of it

I hope my suggestion will help and happy reading!

P.s. remember to vote and comment 🤣

~A