Stormy weather, threats, and slip-ups

Start from the beginning

Naruto was cuddled up in Sasuke's arms with headphones on his head to block out the sound of the storm which the blond appreciated at first until he ended up falling asleep in the raven hybrid's arms when he got too comfortable.
Menma had headphones on his head too while leaning into Sasukie for comfort, he didn't have as big of a fear as Naruto did but that didn't mean he was a fan of the loud sounds that came from the storm.

Hinata looked at Naruto and smiled softly feeling happy for him that there was someone he could lean-to for comfort and that made her really happy. 

Akamaru laid between Kiba and Sasukie with Shino sitting beside Kiba.

Shikamaru chose to sit in a chair as he was sleeping the storm away, as the sound of the storm had put him right to sleep.

"Ok, so, when are we going to check our grades?" Sasukie asked "later when the storms over," Sasuke answered as Gaara nodded his head in agreement since he didn't really care what his grade was.
Lee had soon come over and sat down with them though he seemed to be in a different outfit and a towel on his head to dry his hair.

"Where have you been?" Choji asked as he raised a brow at the raven "me and Guy Sensai were outside being one with the storm," Lee says with a smile on his face "you're crazy," Sasukie commented "yes, we are. For the youth of life," Lee says Temari shook her head.

Menma didn't need to hear what was going on to know that what just came out of Lee's mouth was ridiculous and he was glad he didn't have to hear it as he leaned more into Sasukie placing a hand on his belly.

It was then that the power had completely gone out, putting the class in complete darkness, but only for a second as the backup light turned on.

Sasukie slightly winced in pain when he felt Menma put a death grip on him sinking his claws into the wolf's skin but luckily not deep enough to actually draw blood from him but it still hurt nonetheless.

Sasukie then carefully removed one of the headphones from Menma's ear earning the fox's attention "Min, how about you try to get some rest alright, I won't go anywhere," he says while putting the headphone right back over Menma's ear to once agian silence the screaming storm outside.
The raven fox relaxed a bit before Sasukie carefully pulled the fox closer to him now holding him close which Menma allowed. 

"Hey, did you text them," Sasukie asked "hn," Sasuke hummed causing his brother to frown a bit "he did," Gaara says from his spot beside the raven hybrid in the corner.

The other classmates were calming talking with one another about their grades and whatever as they were all excited to graduate though some were sad as they had failed miserably.

Sakura and Ino sat together as they watched Sasuke and Sasukie sadly Sai wasn't there considering the fact he was still in the hospital after whatever had happened to him they don't know and he couldn't tell them why or how he was there anyway.

The girls were pretty upset but Sakura was done as she stopped looking at Sasuke and just started staring at her phone while Ino just sighed. When she got a text from an unknown number that read :

-'It's impolite to stare at people you know. Would be a shame if something happened to those dull eyes of yours...

Ino's stared at her phone as her eye twitched slightly before she looked around the room wondering who sent this to her? How did they get her number? And what did they mean by dull eyes!?! Her eyes were beautiful who had the gull.

-"Who are you? And how did you get my number?
-'Does it matter? Just listen to the warning, for all you know this could be legit!

"Hey, are you alright?" Sakura soon asked the platinum blond "some idiot just tried to threaten me," Ino says annoyed as the pinkette frowned and leaned over to look at Ino's phone.
"Creepy," Sakura soon commented as Ino rolled her eye's "and you just got this?" she asked.