Worry and Panic

Edited

Menma was scared, he was so scared. He didn't mean to do what he did, he didn't know what came over him. But when he watched his brother quickly run away from him in a panic, he didn't know what to do. 

Just the look of pure fear was now etched into his memory.

But what made it worse was, he couldn't find Naruto. It was like his scent just vanished from existence. 
He didn't know how he was going to tell Kyuubi about what he had just done, he didn't want to go home anymore, he didn't know who to turn to in order to ask for help.

He couldn't go to Sasukie, they broke up and he hates him.

He couldn't go to Sasuke he'd flip out on him.

Itachi would just tell Kyuubi...

Who could he- GAARA! He could go to Gaara, he'd know what to do, he was always there for them whenever they needed him. He could probably help out with this situation as well right?.. Right...

Taking a shaky breath the raven fox walked the streets as he texted Gaara in a panic.

Though apparently, the world was against him cause while in the middle of texting Gaara he accidentally bumped into someone "sor...ry..." Menma says slowly as he looked when his blood ran cold...

-

Kyuubi was at home making dinner as his tails swayed softly when his ears perked up to listen for anything but only heard either silence or other people going into their own rooms.

He frowned a bit before checking the time on the wall "where are they?" he went to grab his phone so he could text Naruto first as his tails swayed lazily before waiting a bit as he returned to the stove to continue with dinner.
Though after a while he whimpered slightly and texted Menma hoping for a reply from him at least.

Maybe Naruto's phone had died, as the blond sometimes would forget to charge his phone so that could be a possibility.

The redhead sighed heavily then decided to just call the raven fox instead of texting him. But when it went to voice mail he called Gaara in a panic though he also made sure to turn the stove off and remove the food from the oven as a small destraction for himself.

<---Time Skip--->

A loud knocking could be heard at the front door as Itachi went to go answer the front door leaving Sasuke to handle dinner himself while Sasukie paused his gaming to see what was going over.

That was until he saw Kyuubi when his eyes lowered slightly before turning his attention towards the tv screen once agian though he did listen in on what was going on though.

"Kyu, what are you doing here? Where's the other's?" Itachi asked as he frowned when Kyuubi hugged him tightly while whimpering "I don't know where they are!" the redhead says in a panicked voice when Sasuke came out of the kitchen "what do you mean you don't know?" he asked while frowning.

"I let them leave the house for a walk and they never came back home, they won't answer my calls, Gaara doesn't know where they are. Heck I can't even track down their scents to find them either. I'm so lost!" Kyuubi says in a panic until Itachi sighed, then took the fox inside while closing the door behind him.

Sasuke frowned before he went back to the kitchen, Sasukie mumbled something before pausing his game to turn his attention to his older brother and Kyuubi who was crying.

"Come sit down, and try to relax ok," Itachi says while leading Kyuubi over to the couch where he sits him down while his brother moved out of the way. The red fox sniffles while trying to wipe his tears away as Itachi tried to help calm him down.
Sasukie placed his hand on his chest and tightly gripped his shirt before going to his room instantly.

Sasuke came out of the kitchen with a glass of water for the fox "here," he says "th-thank you Sasuke," Kyuubi stuttered out while sniffling until he took the cup from him.

-

Gaara sighed heavily as he stood up from his chair earning Temari's attention "where do you think you're going agian? It's dark out," she says while glancing over to him.

"I'm heading to bed. In the morning I'm going to Sasuke's," the redhead says while glancing back at his sister who slightly nodded her head as Gaara finally left the room as his tail swayed lazily, though it was true he was going to head to his room.
But he was also worried about the foxes and after the call, he had received earlier he wasn't going to be home at 6'30 in the morning as he will be gone already.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It's short, but at the same time, it's worth for another cliffhanger soo... I'll make the next one longer for you guys don't worry. Also, got impaicent, as I've been waiting to post these chapters since freaking December and I can't wait any longer as I want to reveal to you all a lot of random stuff that will pull you out of your seats!

PEACE OUT!!!

Oh! 1 more thing. The next chapter is very rage-inducing, plus I will put a big warning out on the contents of said chapter so do be ready for that.

Ok BUH-BYE!!!