Snapping

Edited

Warning: Blind rage, "PAST VOICES IN THEIR HEAD", and I think that's about it. If I missed anything just say so in the comments.

---------------------------

Naruto's POV

I felt a rush of rage flow through 'I won't allow her to take them away from me! She can go after me all she wants but I won't allow her to go after my brothers! Never.' 

I started growling at her as I managed to must up the courage and strength in my body to kick her off of me as I hissed annoyed. I tried to move when a large spike of pain with through my body paralyzing my movements keeping me from leaving the bed, when I saw her slowly pull herself off the floor, holding her head.

"AW, DID I STRICK A NERVE YOU LITTLE MONSTER~"

'NO! I'm not a monster! I'm not!' I gripped at my hair pulling at it "GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GO AWAY! GO AWAY! GO AWAY!" I yelled 'if my legs didn't hurt right now I'd kick you further! And Run for it!' I then watched as a gust of wind slammed her back into the wall causing her to collapse 'good she should be in pain! She deserves it!' soon two other people came into the room 'more bad people,'.

I couldn't see who it was as my vision was unfocused and all I saw was red "Naruto what's...what the hell!" he looked over to Sakura while the other guy went over to me, but not knowing who he was I did my best to push myself away and growled at him.

That's when the ringing started up keeping me from hearing anything that the other guy was saying before the person who was coming towards me just nodded before running out of the room but the other guy didn't leave "GET OUT!" I growled annoyed. It looked like he was trying to talk to me but I couldn't hear what he was saying so I just hissed at him 'whoever this guy is he's probably after my brother too!' growled I moved back further as it all of a sudden things around the room started flying and tumbling everywhere but the person soon went over to Sakura to remove her from my room, my safe space.

'No one threatens to hurt my family! I'm sick of them being taken away from me!' I started to look around the room when others started to come inside 'why do they keep coming, I just want to be left alone! I want big brother! I want Master!' I growled at them too when they started to slowly back away, except for one of them as he started to slowly close the door behind him, leaving just us.

It looked like he was trying to talk to me while slowly moving to the side as I watched his every move. But he didn't get close to me but he did move towards the window. The same window that beach crawled through when he closed it which earned my attention.

'What is he planning? Why is he locking himself in here with me? He's supposed to be scared of me,' I growled louder "Kitten," he says when my ears perked up.

"Kitten, I need you-," he was saying something but it all went to static as I hissed at him and bared my fangs 'why is he calling me that? He's not my Master!' I growled and stared at him.

"Kitten, Kitten look at me, l-" more static 'how does he know what my Master calls me? Who is he?' growling I was going to try and attack but more pain went through my body causing me to whimper.

"Kitten," my ears perked up causing me to look at him agian when I noticed ears on top of his head 'what is...who...' I grabbed my hair agian 'why can't I figure it out!' "Kitten, calm do-" more static.

"THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU CAN'T FIGURE ANYTHING OUT IS BECAUSE YOUR MEANT TO BE A STUPID MUTT THAT ONLY LISTENS TO HIS MASTERS!"

'No, I'm not a mutt, I'm a good boy!'

"NO YOUR NOT, YOU JUST A NEEDY LITTLE BRAT THAT CAN'T DEFEND FOR HIMSELF,"

I growled annoyed as I started scratching at my head when I felt someone pull my hands away as I hissed at them only to feel their mouth against mine shutting me up.
I tried to break away from them or at least kick them off of me but the way they positioned themself I couldn't get them off of me when they soon let go of my hands just so they could hold me close as I scratched at them, but when they wouldn't let me go no matter how much I fought back I finally gave up, when they started to lessen their grip on me and pulled away "Kitten, relax," the person says but I just growled at them 'how dare they do this, I don't even know who you are!' I went to pull away from their hold on me agian but that only made them pull me closer to them once agian. 

"Kitten...please come back to me-" I heard more this time but the rest is static 'come back to you? why would...' I froze and just stared at him "Kitten, I need you," they said softly before carefully picking me up and then placing me on their lap "come back to me Kitten," they said softly.

I tried to focus my vision but nothing was working 'what if this isn't my Master?' I tried to growl agian but this time it came out as a slight whimper.

"Kitten, it's ok," he says as I slowly nuzzled their shoulder when the scent of blueberries filled my senses 'Master?' whimpering even more I tried to move closer to them when I felt him lightly rub my ears "that's it, Kitten, just relax ok," he says softly when I started to feel tired.
"M-Master?" I mumbled sleepily when I noticed my vision started to become clear and the ringing in my ears was starting to go away "that's right Kitten," he says while lightly swaying from side to side.

"I-I'm so-sorry Master...I didn't-" he cut me off "no, I already forgive you kitten. But right now, all I want you to do for me is just relax," he says while placing a gentle kiss on my head.

'Relax, that's all Master wants?' I nuzzled my face into his neck then closed my eyes "that's right. Good boy," he says softly causing my tails to wag "you did so good at protecting us all Kitten," he says making me happy.

"Treats?" I asked sleepily "yes Kitten, I'll give you treats later on," he says while now rubbing my back as I smiled softly 

I felt myself begin to relax more and my breathing had finally evened out "tired..." I mumbled "then get some sleep. I'll still be here ok," he says before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Sasuke's POV

'Everything hurts like hell, I've never seen Naruto this upset before, or if ever. What did Sakura do to tick him off that much?' 

I looked down at Naruto who was now asleep in my arms when the door opened so I covered Naruto's tails and placed my hand on the top of his head to hide his ears when Kakashi and one of the camp instructors walked in.
"What happened in here? And what happened to you?" Kakashi asked while looking around the almost destroyed room as I held Naruto close to me "I think Sakura overstep her boundaries. I've never seen him do this before," I answered "what was she doing in his room in the first place?" the camp instructor asked while raising a brow.

"I don't know, but I'm guessing she forced her way into this room since the window was opened, but when he wakes up I'll ask him about it," I said while running my finger's through Naruto's hair "alright, so until we figure out what's going on. Sasuke makes sure you keep Naruto calm while we find his partner, and also if you can keep Sakura away from him," Kakashi says as I nodded my head.

'As if I was going to allow her to get close to him anymore after this,' I looked back down at Naruto while they left us alone.

-

After a while, Naruto had finally woke up just as Gaara left us some lunch since we clearly missed breakfast.

But I didn't mind it.

"Hey, we got lunch. You think you can eat for me?" I asked while looking down at him as I earned his attention. I waited for his response until he started moving away before nodding his head.

I carefully took him off my lap so he could sit upright then grabbed our trays and handed him his "after this, can I ask you some questions?" I asked while looking at him as he nodded his head 'I hate when he's so quiet, I hate whenever he gets hurt,'.

'Sakura what did you do to my Kitten...'

-----------------------------------

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!!!!