Missing something and Awards

Edited

After that event, Menma had become relatively calm and cuddly around Sasukie ever since the morning the raven woke up.
Kyuubi says it's probably because the threat is finally away from Sasukie so he could truly relax while as for Naruto the blond was far more clingy to Sasuke and didn't like it if he needed to go somewhere.

Like the store or something and would try to either block the raven from going or cling to his leg and force Sasuke to take him with him.

Naruto's POV

This, this is my Master. He's really kind and loving and Kind and I love him.

He doesn't get mad at me or hurt me and would give me treats! Actual treats! No surprise beatings or scary dogs.

Just hugs, and head pats, though I feel like I'm missing something. Maybe it was something else he used to do but I can't remember what it was.

I mean, he baths me and uses the warm noise machine...erm blow drier I mean hehe.

Though still, even though he's bathing me I feel lonely in the bathtub and when he lets me sleep with him, I can't get comfy.

Is he avoiding doing some things or am I just imagining them?

I stared at him from where I was sitting when he turned his attention to me "num num?" I squeaked when he picked me up and made eye contact with me "hn?" he hummed 'I don't know what I want Master,' I frowned a little before reaching up to touch my forehead.

He soon sighed "alright," he says when I lowered my hands and tilted my head until he pressed his lips against my forehead which took me by surprise.

Though my tails started wagging 'is this it?' I squeaked "you want another?" he asked when I nodded my head and this time he kissed my cheek as my face started to become red but I was also really really happy too. 
Soon he kissed my other cheek and then my nose as I soon squealed catching him a bit off guard while I was filled with energy as he soon placed me down so I could just run all over the room squeaking.

Sasuke's POV

'He's such a dobe...An adorable dumb dobe,' I watched Naruto run around my room for a bit as he was squeaking all over the place which in itself was adorable.

But where he got all this energy from I have no idea.

I just shrugged it off and went back to study as he let out all this energy that he magically had all of a sudden when he was just calm a few seconds earlier.
Unless me giving him Kisses cures his sadness and gives him energy.

It was then, that a few minutes later my room door opened just as Naruto had jumped onto my lap to press his face into my chest purring happily.

"Someone's vocal today," Kyuubi says while I only shrugged and pat Naruto's head "he was storing undetected energy," I said sarcastically.
"Alright, well make sure he gets it all out then so he can go to bed, I plan on taking us to the noodle shop," Kyuubi says before leaving my room closing the door behind him when I looked down at Naruto "guess we're having ramen tomorrow," I said when Kitten looked up at me his eye's sparkling.

"Only if you can go to bed on time," I said when he got down and ran around my room some more as I sighed and went right back to studying.

After all the Exams is in September...Jeez, I feel bad for Naruto and Menma, they have a lot to catch up on...

Unless...

.

.

.

"Alright, Naru. I won't work you too hard ok," I said when I managed to get Naruto's full attention on me "we're going to study together and for every question you manage to get right, I'll award you with a kiss," I said as his tails started wagging and he looked up at me.

"You think you'll be able to study with me, Kitten?" I asked when he quickly nodded his head "alright, good boy," I said when he squealed happily and started bouncing around 'this might take a while,' shaking my head I grab the notes that I created for Naruto, that was simple for him to follow.

<---Time Skip--->

'I clear underestimated his determination,'

Yes, he did struggle for a bit but after a while, he started to understand the task and managed to answer a few of the questions right, and in return as promised I gave him kisses and compliments. 

Up until it was dinner time when we needed to stop and go eat.

"Jeez Sasuke, Naruto's been loud today. What did you do?" Sasukie asked me "Nothing," I replied while shrugging as Kitten started squeaking happily then nuzzled his face into my cheek, his tails wagging happily.

"Aww, aren't you two just the cutest," Kyuubi says as he gushed over us while I fought the urge to roll my eyes even if it was tempting to do so.

"How are you and Menma doing?" I finally questioned my twin as he looked down at the table "we're doing well," he says when Menma came running past me and went over to Sasukie's chair and jumped onto his lap.

"I'm glad you boys are finally getting along agian," Itachi finally commented as he put the plates down "yes, it's starting to feel like home here agian," Kyuubi says as I sat down beside my twin brother.

'Why do I feel like there's more to Kyuubi's wording than he lets on?' I looked at Naruto before putting him on my lap to which he started to calm down so we can get our food.

---------------------------

I wonder what Kyuubi meant by that hmm?