Ask Outs and Shutting up

Edited

Once Sasuke and Naruto were done eating the raven wolf moved their trays to the nightstand before looking over to the window and then looked at the blond who had fully calmed down and was well-rested. 
His chubby cheeks were still filled with food he was currently munching on which honestly was the cutest thing the Uchiha had ever seen. (That's a lie, since almost everything the blond did, was the cutest thing he's ever seen).

"Naru," Sasuke says earning the blond's attention when the kitsune took notice of the raven's appearance. Seeing that the raven's shirt was all ripped up and he had cuts and scratches everywhere making Naruto feel guilty for losing control like that, "what happened back there, what did she do that ticked you off so much?" the raven asked while frowning a bit.

Whimpering Naruto looked away ashamed until Sasuke gently pulled Naruto onto his lap then kissed the kitsune's chubby cheeks earning cute little chirps from the blond who giggled before managing to swallow his food.

Sasuke waited patiently for Naruto to explain himself as the raven wrapped his arms around the blond's waist "she, she came into the room through the window even when I told her no and..." Naruto says as he started to slightly play with Sasuke's tail that had came out of its hiding place.
"And...she put her hands on me...I-I couldn't breath, and s-she told me to stay away from you or else she'd go after Minmin and Kyu if I didn't obey her..." Naruto says feeling disappointed in his own actions "she did what?" Sasuke says his voice a little harsh.

"Sh-she...s-she..." Naruto stammered tears filling his eyes until Sasuke sighed before placing another kiss on the kitsune's cheek "I'm not mad at you Kitten," he says softly earning Naruto's attention, "you were mad because she was trying to take away the people you care about," Sasuke says as he then placed a gentle kiss on Naruto's lips this time.
"I'll wait until either Menma or Gaara get in here before reporting this ok," Sasuke says "your gonna leave me? A-and what about your wounds?" Naruto asked.

"I'll grab the first aid and let you patch me up, and I won't be gone long," Sasuke says softly "but that's what you said last time before you got kidnapped," Naruto panicked until the raven nuzzled him "yeah, well this is different. I'm not going on a mission, I'll be just outside the cabin," Sasuke says softly as he lightly rubbed Naruto's back effectively calming the blond down.

"And after this camping trip and during the weekends would you like to go out?" the raven hybrid then whispered in the blond's ear earning Naruto's attention "really?" the kitsune asked "really," Sasuke replied until Naruto hugged him tightly while purring loudly "yes," the blond says excitedly, a large smile on his face.
This earned a slight smile from the Uchiha before the two shared another kiss "I can't wait to get all better," the blond says when there was a knock on the wall earning the two's attention "what are you two celebrating over?" Menma asked while raising a brow, though it was obvious he was keeping his distance for a reason. Though he did have a first aid in hand.

Naruto looked to his brother before smiling happily which relaxed the raven fox until Naruto took notice of the bandage the raven fox had on him which filled his mind with worry on how far his rage went. But quickly shaking his head forced a smile on his face "Minmin, you're never going to believe this," the blond says excitedly while Sasuke carefully sat the blond down on the bed.

"What?" Menma says while raising a brow at his brother "Sasuke asked me out," Naruto announced as his forced smile turned into a more genuine one as his tails coming out of their hiding place as they wagged showing off how much excitement he had. His brother was a mix of shocked and surprised before looking over to Sasuke "no way," Menma says "yes way!" Naruto conformed happily.

When Sasuke got off the bed then went over to Menma who gave him the first aid before turning to the blond then took off his destroyed shirt allowing Naruto to started to patch him up "well, congratulations then," Menma says as he crossed his arms smirking.
"Never thought Sasuke would ever have the guts to do so," the raven fox commented as he only earned a slight growl from the raven hybrid who soon calmed down when Naruto kissed him on the cheek before he went right back to treating the raven's wounds.