We went downstairs and while Chris went to the kitchen to find his keys I went to the living room where ski was sitting there watching everybody hates Chris "What are u doing up so early"it's literally 8:00.

" IDK I couldn't fall asleep" I put my hand on his head as Chris came in and said, "You ready baby" I looked over at him and said "Yeah" we started walking away and I yelled "Bye Ski".

"Bye" he yelled back we got outside and it was still dark a little bit and it was cold Chris opened the door to the blue Mustang GT and I got in and he went and got in the other side.

"Omg I'm so tired," he said as he slammed his head onto the steering wheel his voice is Raspy as hell to he started the car and started driving out of the driveway of his house.

When we got onto the street he turned and drifted down the street I pulled my phone out and started recording him as he turned halfway around to see if someone was next to us.

"I have to pick someone up real quick" I just shook my head cause hey it's his car I can't change what he does he pulled up to the house that kinda looked like his but a little smaller.

He passed me the Aux cord as a Mexican boy about a few inches taller then I came out I gave my phone to Chris cause I didn't know what to play as the Mexican boy tapped on the window.

I'm not gonna lie he was kinda cute buuuuutttttt Chris rolled the window down and the boy asked: "who's this Chris?" I looked at the boy and Chris said Arianna this is manny, many this is my girlfriend, Arianna"

"Ohhhh shit my nigga finally got a girl" I laughed and got out he pushed the seat forward and he climbed in the back I pushed the seat back and got in and buckled up.

Chris still had my phone "What are u doing"I asked him he turned the phone around and he was going through my playlist then he played Drug addicts he turned it up and pulled off.

I picked up my phone and waited for the song to end then I played YBN Cordae Kung Fu low-key he is a sexy ass individual like bring that ass here boyyyyy " aye that's my best friend " manny said from the back.

I laughed thinking he was lying hes like for my like screen picture cause that's how fine he is like the things I would do to that boy but anyways manny snapped at me and said "I know him has at my house right now"

I just shook my head he pulled his phone out and clicked on a contract that said something and he put it in front of my face and Chris turned the music down and said this should be fun.

Cordae's face popped up on the screen and he said "What do u want Mighty Mario" he had his face covered until he uncovered it and looked at me I about had a damn heart attach "Bro I'm fucking tripping" I said.

"Damn your cute" Cordae said threw the phone "Watch out baby dick ass nigga" Chris yelled Cordae laughed and said "Fuck u mean nigga my dick bigger than yours" I couldn't do anything but laugh them to where going back and forth then manny jumped in and said "Ayee I'm gonna get you back for the mighty Mario comment "

Cordae laughed bro his laugh is sexy asf and said "Whatever but I here Y'all listening to my song tell shawty hmu" after he said that Manny wrapped up the conversation.

"I already hate u manny," I said Manny looked at me and said "What did I do"I just laughed as Chris pulled into the school parking lot "Cause I thought u were lieing" he looked at me confused "So u hate me cause u thought I was lieing"

I just shook my head Chris parked the car and got out he came and opened the door for me and then I moved the seat for Manny I put my backpack on my back as I heard someone scream my name "ARIANNNNNAAAAAA" I looked over to see my best friend Arnecia.