Interview With OBSESSED_WITH_BOOKS_

The next person I interviewed was OBSESSED_WITH_BOOKS_ , who's story The Test has over 14k reads as of this interview. Here it is:

••••••

How did you find out about Wattpad?

I was looking for Divergent fan fictions and I found some here and that led me to soon make an account.

Who are your favorite authors?

I have many, both here on Wattpad and published authors. But I do love Veronica Roth and John Green. Their books are amazing and made me cry. And, well, if a book makes me cry that means i'm attached to the characters enough to care. If I care, that means the writing was good, very good.

Do you base your characters off yourself?

Yes, I have a character(based off myself actually) that freaks out over little things and is different and weird and strange. She's not a main character but is definitely important to the story, or at least I hope so.

What inspires you to write?

Well, things in my everyday life I guess. You see, I have a really big family and my life is kinda chaotic and that goes right into my stories when I need it. Also, my dreams, every one of my story ideas came from a dream I had at some point.

Why do you think your story got over 14k reads?

I guess it's because people like it, I hope so anyway. Really, it makes me so excited to see that any reads on something I worked so hard on and know that someone is actually reading it. 6. (there was no question six)

Where do you get your ideas for stories?

My dreams and from my family.

Do you have any advice for up and coming Wattpad authors?

Have fun and enjoy writing. If you do focus to much on the reads than you will begin to hate everything involved in writing the story you love. 9. Oh, most definitely. Even if i'm not published I will still be writing because it's something I love to do.

••••••

Thank you to OBSESSED_WITH_BOOKS_ for participating! Go check her stories out! She totally deserves more recognition.