Interview with shxthood

Next, I interviewed shxthood, who wrote a kick ass Calum Hood fan fiction called Apartment (she also has a Luke Hemmings fanfic!). As of this interview, Apartment has 39k + reads. I really loved the story and I'm almost done reading it! So, here's the interview:

•••

Who is your favorite author(It can be on Wattpad or in general)?

I'm love with redsvelvet's "bridesmaid", _smilelikeniall's "remember to forget", and sugarplumluke's "afraid". I can't choose between the three. Their way of writing gives me joy and anger in the same time, they're that good.

What inspired you to first start writing? Is it a big part of your life?

My friend has a wattpad account and i checked her story and it was good, but it wasn't tickling my taste buds.

So i wrote one.

It has a big part cause if it didn't, i wouldn't waste my time.

What was your reaction when you first hit over 30k reads?

Just for a day, i felt proud. I did something that i was really comfortable of, not what people wanted me to do. Wattpad thought me how to speak shit that i wanted to say. A big thanks to my BEAUFAB (beautiful+fabulous) readers.

What can you say to frustrated writers who work hard but never get many reads?

Patience is a virtue i guess.

I was in the verge of deleting my other story cause it pretty suck but i decided to write it in an easy way that i could finish it and that readers could still read it. 

Can you relate to any of the characters in your stories?

I can relate to Calum, cause i thought it was too late to change myself cause of what i did in the past. Keia changed him. My best friends changed me.

Where do you get inspiration for your stories?

My fave movie is "What's your number?" And I have a big crush on Calum Hood of 5sos, and i wondered what it would be like when he lived in an apartment. I know its pretty common to write something like that so i did a little twist. On my other story i just thought it would be cool if you didn't expect an amazing guy coming into your life.

How did you find about this website [Wattpad]?

Its because of my sister, she always kick me when she reads a really scene. I got curious so i downloaded it. So far, i love living in a world with wattpad.

Lastly, do you have any advice in general for up and coming wattpad writers?

Don't be afraid to share your imagination! Wattpad was created to share and improve your lovely story in mind. You may never know you could be a writer if you didn't!

•••

Thanks to shxthood for doing the interview! We share a mutual love for Calum Hood, haha. Go check her stories out if you'd like!