Interview With Amyscence

Next I interviewed Amyscence, who has many popular works. The story College Life, written by none other than Amyscence. It has over 5 million reads as of this interview. Here's the interview:

•‌•••••

Who is your favorite author?
Myself

What inspires you to keep writing on Wattpad?
My long battle with depression is what continues to give me inspiration to keep on writing, because it's my only cure. Wattpad has helped with that, helped me find a safe place.

What was your reaction when you first hit a million reads?
I was excited. I never thought I would reach that amount EVER.

Is there a specific thing that you did to have your stories become so popular?
I am very good at promotion, advertising, and knowing exactly what the crowd wants. I used that to my advantage and gained myself many readers and followers.

Has anyone influenced your style of writing?
Style of writing, no. But there are many who inspired the genre that I write.

Can you relate to any of the characters in your stories?
I relate to every character I've ever invented, because they're all a part of me, a side of me. I am them and they are me.

Did you ever imagine you'd become so popular on Wattpad?
No. Before I was popular, the thought of being popular never came to me. I entered Wattpad only with one thing in my mind . . . WRITE!

How did you find out about Wattpad?
A friend of mine had sent me a story and it took me to this website. It was my first time with e-books.

Do you have any advice for up and coming Wattpad writers?
Don't think about the reads and the followers. If you do that, you have already failed. Write because you want to write, because you love it, or like me, because it saves my life day to day.

•‌•••••

Thank you so much to Amyscence for accepting my interview request. Go check out and follow Amyscence.