18

"Ah so this is where the anti social drug dealers club is." He stood over us.

"I wouldn't say that we're anti social, we're just to sober to genuinely enjoy the party." Esther shrugged, flicking ache from her cigarette onto the grass in front of us.

"Essentially, what she means is, get us alc in our systems or leave." Gabby said.

She laughed and nodded. "What she said."

V chuckled. "Alright come on in, 'll get you guys some stuff." Gabby and Esther stood up, throwing their cigarette butts into the bushes nearby. "You two coming?"

I looked over at Gwen and made a pouty face. "Lie, no."

"Please Gwen! Just one cooler."

"No you have to watch over the bag."

"So then you take it."

"Hell no. I don't want to have to deal with that and the money."

"We'll meet you guys inside." Gabby said, dragging Esther and V away from us.

I watched their forms disappear back into the house before turning back to face Gwen. "C'monnnnn pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. I promise that I won't have to much. Just enough to get a little buzzed."

"Lie, it's not a good idea."

"I know that you want a drink just as much a I do." I sang.

She sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Fuck it. We're at a party and we're the youngest people here."

"We deserve it." I nodded along.

"Just to help feel a little bit more comfortable." She stood up and looked down at me. "If you lose that backpack I will personally help Suga murder your alcoholic ass."

"Fair enough." I stood up and together we re-entered the house.

♢ ♢ ♢

After reuniting with our friends and having a few drinks we all parted ways.

God forbid I actually stay with my friends throughout an entire party.

I roamed around the house, my fingertips grazing the walls as I tried to keep myself balanced. I may have drank a little more than I promised Gwen.

I walked past Esther who was making out with Suga on the couch in the main room and on the other end of the couch was Gabby hooking up with some random guy.

I wonder where Gwen is...

A figure stood in front of me, blocking my friends from my line of sight. "I've been looking for you everywhere." V's velvety voice spoke. I lifted my head from his button down shirt to his beautiful face. "I've been waiting for a chance to speak with you."

"Yeah me too, I've been thinking about you." I poked his tummy and smiled at him. "There's something that's been bothering me for awhile and I've been trying to find the right moment to say it."

He swished his silvery hair to the side, so I could see his eyes properly. "Let's hear it."

"