Chapter 15

everyone was shocked, they standed up to Duchess Swan, they founded the 6 girls laying on the blacktop, they got up, they were still in their half pony forms, they holded hands and a group hug, they went to the hole in the ground were Duchess was nailed to the ground, you will never destroy Equestria! said Shooting, you show how your friendship was hidden from them she continued, "Sniff" im, so sorry, i didnt know what it was, i dont even know the first thing about friendship cried Duchess, Shooting, helped her up, i bet my friends will teach you said Shooting, Maddie gave the 4 girls a big hug, i belive this belongs to you said headmaster Grimm, a true princess shows their grattitude in helping friends, bullies, or bystanders, the true meaning of friendship he continued, will you accept my grattitude, Princess Shooting? Questioned Grimm, i do answered Shooting, after i was thinking about it, my place is here, in Ever After High said Shooting, everyone cheered, i want to say daughter, is that i am so proud of you showing your grattitude and helpfulness in friendship, i think your ready to become the princess of friendship said Twilight, oh, tomorrow is my coronation and all of you are all invited said shooting, everyone cheered, um...do you mind if i.......asked Hopper, Shooting kissed Hopper on the lips, and everyone cheered, also may i have this dance? asked Hopper, Shooting put her hand on Hopper's hand, she giggled, and they danced through the night.