Chapter 11

It was the big night, everyone was invited to the Thronecoming Ball, well what are we waiting for said Ashlynn, she whistled, and then a black VIP limousine came in at The Glass Slipper, Hunter! Gasped Ashlynn, hi pumpkin replied Hunter Huntsman, thanks for the limo said Ashlynn, your fairy welcome sweetie said Hunter, and they headed off to Ever After High. When the girls were getting fairest, at Ever After High, Shooting's mom Twilight Sparkle went to the mirror portal and head to Milton Grimm's office, because she got notes from shooting that she is getting bullied and attend Shooting's Thronecoming. Hello Mr. Grimm said Twilight, well, greetings Mrs. Sparkle said Grimm, i heard that my daughter Shooting Star, is getting bullied by Duchess Swan she continued, yes, i heared that Shooting was complaining about it said Grimm, also im going to attend the Thronecoming dance for emotional support replied Twilight, ok, you can stay here for the night here Mrs. Sparkle said Grimm thank you Mr. Grimm! replied Twilight, your fairy welcome answered Grimm, you can stay at guest room 1 said Grimm ok replied Twilight, and she got her bags and headed to guest room 1. couple of hours later the black VIP limo arivved on time of the dance, they head in to the school to the Grimmnasium and they were on their way, Duchess peaked in the wall, i want you to keep an eye on them said Duchess, yes mam! yelled the 3 little pigs and they headed to the Grimmnasium as well.