Characters

Shooting Star: The daughter of Princess Twilight Sparkle, The new neutral student in Ever After High, she is also known as the future Princess of Friendship she is from Equestria and the main protagonist of the story .

Duchess Swan: The daughter of the Swan Queen, she is a royal, she is determined to steal Shooting Star's destiny to have her happily ever after all to herself, and she is the main antagonist of the story.

Apple White: The daughter of Snow White, she is a royal, she is Shooting Star's BBFA

Raven Queen: The daughter of the Evil Queen, she is a rebel and Shooting Star's BFFA.

Briar Beauty: The daughter of Sleeping Beauty, she is a royal and Shooting Star's BFFA.

Madeleine Hatter: The daughter of the Mad Hatter, she is a rebel and Shooting Star's BFFA

Daring Charming: The son of King Charming, he is a royal, he has a big crush on Shooting Star and brother of Dexter Charming.

Cerise Hood/Wolf: The daughter of Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf, she is a rebel and Shooting Star's BFFA.

Blondie Lockes: The daughter of Goldie Locks, she is a royal and Shooting star's BFFA.

C.A. Cupid: The adopted daughter of Eros, she is a rebel and Shooting Star's BFFA.

Dexter Charming: The son of King Charming, he is a royal and brother of Daring Charming.

Kitty Cheshire: The daughter of the Cheshire Cat, she is a rebel, and often teases Shooting Star.

Hopper Croakington II: The son of the Frog Prince, he is a royal, he has girl trouble and Shooting star's Boyfriend.

Cedar Wood: The daughter of Pinocchio, she is a rebel and Shooting Star's BFFA.

Havas Snow: The daughter of the Snow Queen, she is a rebel and Shooting Star's BFFA and roomate.

Minino in Boots: The daughter of Puss in Boots, she is a royal, Shooting Star's BBFA.

Rolana Candlewick: The adopted daughter of Lamquick, a rebel and Lani Donkeyskin's biological younger sister, (She is 2 years younger than Lani), she teams up with her new BFFA Shooting Star to spread friendship to the whole school.

Lani Donkeyskin: The daughter of the King And Queen from DonkeySkin, a Rebel and Rolana Candlewick's biological older sister (She is 2 years older than Rolana) she aslo helps her new BFFA Shooting Star to spread friendship to the whole school.

Ashlynn Ella: The daughter of Cinderella, a royal now rebel and Shooting Star's BFFA.

Hunter Huntsman: the son of the Huntsman, a rebel and Shooting Star's BFFA.