Chapter 14

A strong breeze was in the air, and everyone's hair was blowing, when Duchess put the crown on, a blast of black colored magic appeared in the entrance to the sky and Duchess's appearance altered, her skin was dark gray, she grew feathery creature wings, she wore a black feather dress, for her nose, their was a short beak, her hair was the same color but in a firey elemental kind of way, she grew a swan tail, and she had fangs for teeth, she screamed in pain as the transformation continued, 1 minute later, the students gasped in fear as they saw the transformation, after that it was complete. hahaha-ha! Laughed Duchess, the girls and Hopper gasped, but Shooting and Twilight did not, Duchess grabbed Twilight, mom! yelled Shooting, save yourself Shooting, im not worth it replied Twilight, yeah, listen to your mother Shooting, she isnt worth it said Duchess, see im the only one who has magic and you have..NONE!!!! Duchess continued, i should of gotton rid of you 1 week ago, and now...prepare do be demolished, i want to get this on my mirrorcast said Duchess, she used her magic to do a blast watch out! yelled Shooting to the girls, she pushed them back and they got demolished, Hahahahahaha! Laughed Duchess, Huh?!?!?!?!? questioned Duchess, there was a sudden rainbow of light magic, it covered the 6 girls, they holded hands, the power of friendship is much stronger than your dark magic Duchess! yelled Shooting, they levitated in the air, and the rainbow of light was spinning like crazy, and it was time for tranformation. Apple White's appearence was changed with pony ears and a tail, Honesty! shouted Shooting, Raven Queen's appearence was changed with pony ears, pegasus wings and a tail, Loyalty! shouted Shooting, Briar Beauty's appearence was changed with pony ears, a horn and a tail, Generosity!shouted Shooting, Madeline Hatter's appearence was changed with pony ears and a tail, Laughter! Shooting continued, Ashlynn Ella's appearence was changed with pony ears, pegasus wings and a tail, Kindness! shouted Shooting, and finally, Shooting Star's appearence was changed, her pony ears, horn and alicorn wings didnt change, but her magic increased and she gained moving, wavy hair, Magic! yelled Shooting, together with the crown, they make a unfamiliar magic! said Shooting, you dont know the true magic Duchess Swan, but you will witness something moe powerful the magic of friendship! Shooting continued, the rainbow of light was cast on to Duchess, No, the power, no!!!!! yelled Duchess, she was nailed to the grown into a big hole, and the magic of friendship was more powerful than evil magic, the 6 girls hugged, and a glowing heart shined across all the fairytale world.