Chapter 8

We did great girls! said Shooting, we did happily ever awesome! said Maddie, GASP!!! it's Duchess! said the students, she walked in the hallway with her new minions, she walked in front of of the 6 girls, oh wow great job, not! oh some of my ballots are over the whole school said Duchess, Leave them alone Duchess! Said Sparrow, Sparrow? replied Duchess, yeah it's me, you treat these students like slaves, Oh my Grimm so help me leave them alone! Yelled Sparrow, ok, retreat boys! yelled Duchess, they went to the enchanted forest to their secret lair, everyone cheered for Sparrow, im sorry about Duchess said Sparrow, what is wrong? asked Shooting, she used to force to do things that i dont want to do to students replied Sparrow, that is a Fairy-fail! said Briar, yeah, it was Sparrow continued, well, thank you for defending us Sparrow said Apple, you fairy welcome said Sparrow, and they left to there dorms. Later that evening, Shooting went to the Village of Book End, where is the Red Shoe Dance Club? asked Shooting, maybe i can help, said a familiar voice, Hopper? asked Shooting, you know it honey said Hopper, thanks for the hand sweetie said Shooting, let's get there claimed Hopper, and they found the dance club. Here we are Shooting, the Red Shoe Dance Club said Hopper, it is beautiful, anypony can go there said Shooting, Anypony? asked Hopper, oh i forgot to tell you, i not from here said Shooting, but where are you from anyways? asked Hopper, well im from Equestria, and my language is Equestrian answered Shooting, oh said Hopper, and the head to the Red Shoe Dance Club. as they walk in, they went into a crowd of Shooting Star fans, wow! you did amazing! said Rolana Candlewick, you are a legend ever known to story! yelled C.A. Cupid, im gonna write the campaign on my  MirrorCast yelled Blondie Lockes, Fairest of them all! yelled Minino In Boots, they headed for the reservation table, Reservation? asked a guard, 2 for friday said Hopper, ok, come on in said the guard and they head for there table for 2. so, what is your story asked Hopper, oh, i do not have one said Shooting, i dont care, you are beautiful, and that matters said Hopper, well thank you said Shooting, do you want to dance? asked Hopper, yes! cried Shooting, and they went to the dance floor.