Chapter 1

This is Shooting Star, daughter of Princess Twilight Sparkle, she is a transfer student from Princess Celestia's School for gifted unicorns, she doesnt know the way of Ever After High, because of the story book of legends that she has to sign, and the Royal and Rebel feud, but she thinks that is ponyfeathers and not the way to see that friendship is magic (at all). But Shooting would do was teach the magic of friendship to every Royal and Rebel to stop the feud, forever. Shooting Star's mother, Twilight Sparkle gave her a magic mirror to transport her from Equestria to the fairy tale world, she started packing for her new boarding school, she put her record of the Ponytones on her record player, and she was dancing to the music as she packed, and she was ready to go, are you ready honey said Shooting Star's mother, Shooting said yes and they went off to the magic mirror and went to the fairy tale world. After the long journey, Shooting Star was overwhelmed of the magic mirror ride, she felt she was about to throw up. Shooting Star went with her mother to Ever After High, and her mother said goodbye and headed to the mirror portal. Shooting walked around to fina Milton Grimm, The Headmaster of the school, but unfortunately, he was at the school but due to a mirror portal malfunction back (over in the statue where it leads to fairy tale world, well, after shooting star left, it broke and Grimm had to repair it), when Shooting got to the stairs, she knocked into a blonde girl who had class schedules who was destined to be the next fairest one of all. Um excuse me, i am very sorry for wha... Shooting Said to the girl, oh, it's okay sweetie, im Apple White, What is your name? Apple White asked, my name is Shooting Star, nice to meet you. Said Shooting Star, nice to meet you to, do you have a story that has a bad or happy ending? Asked Apple, No, i do not have a story Replied Shooting, but i can make it happen She continued, okay, but i can help you get one, said Apple, no thank you, but thank you anyway Apple, Cried Shooting, but, wait!!, Said Apple, Shooting Stopped, you got to see Baba Yaga for a new schedule, Apple Continued, ok, thanks Apple!! Yelled Shooting, OK!!, Apple yelled back.