Chapter 6

So, do you want to spread this bomb-spell? Questioned Blondie Lockes, hex yeah, we want the 2 be laughing-stocks said Duchess, but a sudden gasp, came from the peers, it was Hopper and Shooting, they were holding hands and walking with eachother, but what happend was that they talked last night about dating and they said yes to date eachother, No! they cant own it, i will never get a happily ever after!!!! whined Duchess, hi, Duchess, hey Blondie, whats up Sparrow said Hopper, Shooting and Hopper walked to the castleteria, while a snarl was on Duchess's face,oh it's on like Fairy Song said Duchess, and they set off to the castleteria as well. so, i am trying to run for "Thronecoming Queen" said Shooting, ok replied Hopper, wow, you found a boy! said Apple, wow said the other 4, im gonna help Shooting be Thronecoming Queen said Hopper, were gonna help said the 5 girls, f your gonna run for Thronecoming Queen, you have to be yourself said Raven, you are right, when's Thronecoming? Asked Shooting, next Friday at 7:00 said Briar, so we have to make a campaign by this friday claimed Shooting, and we have to get dresses next Monday, and get fairest at The Glass Slipper on Friday at 1:00 sharp said Ashlynn, ok that sounds like a plan said Shooting, to Thronecoming! cried Shooting and the 6 others said  to Thronecoming! and they pout their hand on Shooting's hand and made the promise. We have to stop her! yelled Duchess, look, im done with you and trying to ruin her is bad! scolded Sparrow, fine, i didnt like you anyway said Duchess, fine replied Sparrow, and they seperate from eachother. 4 days later, Shooting was heading to The Glass Slipper, and the girls were waiting for her to come and try the campaign outfits, she's coming! whispered Ashlynn, she came in, hello? said Shooting, SURPRISE!!!!!!!! Everyone shouted, wow! Cried Shooting, the outfits are ready, awesome! said Shooting Star, the 6 of us made it from scratch, said the 5 girls, we made one for you, it was a purple and pink sweater with a S on it for Shooting, there is a belt with a pink and purple tail, a purple and pink skirt, and purple and pink shoes and socks, it was amazing, wow, i like it! said Shooting, so, we have 1 more day til the campaign, and we can do ballots for next week she continued, so we have to get change, go to the castleteria and do what were born to do said shooting and duchess was looking at the whole thing and she plans to watch the campaign.