Chapter 13

So what is the plan asked Apple, we dont have a plan said Shooting, the plan is to save Hopper and my mom Shooting, great, we will do that said Briar, shey made it to the entrance, but they found a monsterous Duchess Swan with a straight pane sledge hammer, about to smash the ever after high sign that is the portal to Equestria, stand back before you get hurt snarled Duchess, dont listen to her Shooting said Twilight, were trying to rescue you replied Shooting, Duchess swung the hammer, NO!!! yelled Shooting and Twilight, fine, i will give you a choice, you 2 can go back to your homeworld by giving me the Thronecoming crown, or refuse and never come home! said Duchess about to smash the portal, Shooting thought for a moment, go ahead, take your time said Duchess, no! said Shooting, What! your family and friends they will forget about you! Yelled Duchess, Equestria will survive with me and my mother around to protect Equestria, so go ahead, smash the portal, you are not getting this crown! shouted Shooting, fine.....you win replied Duchess, she dropped the straight pane sledge hammer, and took a deep breath, wow you confronted her said Apple, with an iron fist said Briar, no wonder your a future princess of friendship commented Raven, Duchess growled and blown up, oh she is so special!!!!!! Yelled Duchess, she ran to Shooting, she pounced on her and try to get the crown, but unfortunately, Briar got the crown, catch Apple said Briar, she tossed it to Apple, here Raven said Apple, she tossed it before a little pig got to her, Raven ranned as fast as she can, get it Maddie! yelled Raven, Maddie caught it, here Shooting! shouted Maddie, shooting caught the crown, and the 3 pigs caught her she accidently threw the crown and Duchess caught the crown, Duchess evilly giggles, finally more power that i can ever imagine! said Duchess, and she puts the crown on.