Chapter 5

Shooting was walking through the halls, going to her dorm, and she passed a unfamiliar frog with a crown and bowtie, huh, she said, she went back, and saw the frog, hello, fair maiden, i am Hopper Croakington II the frog said, im Shooting Star she said, hey, is your father the frog prince? Asked Shooting, yes, he is replied Hopper, and i know what every frog prince needs, she continued, she kiss Hopper on the cheek, and a sudden "Poof" turn Hopper from frog to a hansome redhead prince, thank you so much replied a humiliated Hopper, your very welcome said Shooting, so, Shooting, would you mind if i can.....um.....get to know eachother better? Asked Hopper, ok, that is fine with me replied Shooting, great! Meet me in the Red Shoe Dance Club this Friday night claimed Hopper, that is great, i will see you sometime and this Friday said Shooting, she ran to the elevator and head to her dorm, but what she did not know that Duchess Swan and her "friend" Sparrow Hood were watching, Sparrow! whispered Duchess, What Whispered Sparrow, i want you to watch Shooting Star, and ruin her chance to run as thronecoming queen! whispered back Duchess, ok Whispered Sparrow, and he head up to Shooting Star's Dorm. How was your day? Asked Havas, Horrible, some good stuff replied Shooting, Hopper Croakington II asked me ou to get to know eachother this Friday night she continued, wow, that is hexcellent! cried Havas, we will try to get you fairest for friday continued Havas, and Sparrow was watching the whole conversation. Sparrow went back where Duchess was at, and reported to her at once, i got some evidence said Sparrow, great! What is it? Asked Duchess, it is Hopper and Shooting, the want to get to know eachother! cried Sparrow, GASP!! we can make a fable about Hopper and Shooting that they are "dating" and that bomb-spell will humiliate Shooting Star and Hopper Croakington II and they might break up, and Shooting will be a laughing-stock of the whole school said Duchess and the next day they will see Blondie Lockes but they did not know that Hopper and Shooting were actully dating.