Chapter 12

This is awesome right?!?! Asked Briar, great indeed yelled Shooting, the music was very loud and even Melody Piper was DJ, Grimm tapped the microphone, everyone stopped, Welcome everyone to the Thronecoming Dance! said Grimm, everyone cheered, so will start naming thronecoming king and queen in 1 hour so have somthing to eat, drink, dance, or hang out with your friends, let the thronecoming dance begin he continued, everyone cheered again, and everyone started dancing to Melody Piper's "sweet" remixes of Lady Yaga, Tailor Quick, etc. so everyone dance and sang their hearts out, everyone was having a good time. Has anyone seen Duchess? asked Raven, maybe she left because she was afraid to show her face to the students replied Apple, yeah, remember Sparrow stand up to her said Maddie, yeah maybe because of that replied Briar, and they dance the night away. 1 hour later, it was time for crowning of Thronecoming king and queen, ok ladies and gentlemen, it is the spellbinding event that you were waiting for...... Said Grimm, oh my grimm, oh my grimm, oh my grimm! cried Shooting, The Thronecoming crowning! shouted Grimm, everyone screamed and cheered, ok, the ballots are in for Thronecoming king and your king is........ paused Grimm, who is it? whispered Shooting, Daring Charming! shouted Grimm, everyone cheered, Daring came up, and accepted his crown, the ballots are in for Thronecoming queen and your Thronecoming queen is....... paused Grimm, Shooting and the 5 girls crossed her fingers, Shooting Star! shouted Grimm, everyone screamed and cheered for Shooting, she came up and accepted the crown, it shined on her head, but she noticed it was the element of magic, everyone cheered, Shooting, Help!! yelled a familiar voice, Mom? asked Shooting, she saw Duchess's henchman, the 3 little pigs with Shooting's mom, and Hopper,  leaned on the wall, trying to protect themselves, they got Hopper and my mom! shouted Shooting the 5 girls gasped, and ran with Shooting, to save Hopper and Twilight.