For some reason Jimin decided to sleep in Jungkooks room. He was doing that alot recently actually so we never really questioned him.

I took a shower and so did Hoseok. Hoseok wore his grey boxers and a white T-shirt and sat criss cross on his bed which was next to mine. He continued to skim through his phone again.

I put on my white T-shirt and black boxers as well. I was tired but I was curious of what Hoseok was doing so I sat on his bed and sat right behind him wrapping my arms around his back as I look over his shoulder resting on it.

This was nothing new. We did this often as well. We are aware that it doesn't look like something best friends would usually do but we don't care. We live together.

I look over Hoseoks shoulder to see that he's looking at dance choreographies he would like to nail.

"That again hyung?" I ask him in a tone.

Hoseok looks back at me.

"Yeah. I was planning on waking up early and practicing this" Hoseok admits.

I get away from behind him and sit right next to him.

"I think you'll nail it. You always do" I comfort him and again put my head on his shoulder. I was really tired today.

"Thanks" Hoseok gives a smile to me.

"Hyung?" I say sounding really exhausted.

"Hm?" Hoseok replied still looking down on his phone.

"I still want my massage" I said whining again.

Hoseok looked at me and stared, then sighed.

"Okay fine. Sit down in front of me" Hoseok told me to sit on the floor.

I did as he said and sat right in front and in between his legs with my back facing him.

"Go gently ok?" I said not realising what I just sounded like.

Hoseok starts to laugh from behind me realising it.

"Ah stop being weird" I laugh and slap his leg.

"Okay okay. I'm kidding" he settled down his laugh.

He started to rub my shoulders in circles. And put pressure on my back. It felt nice. So nice that I accidentally let a moan slip out.

"Taehyung stop making weird noises" Hoseok warned me while chuckling a little. but I didn't listen.

Hoseok continued to massage my back and shoulders and I felt better already.

"Time to sleep come on" Hoseok pat my shoulder telling me to get up.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I let out and crawl into Hoseoks bed with him.

Hoseok didn't mind. We sleep in the same bed because I can't really sleep with no one beside me. It really helps me sleep. It's been going on for years.

Hoseok turned his face towards me and smiled again. I smiled back. Our bodies are at most 1 ft away from eachother. We try to not touch eachother during sleep because we are afraid we will end up in a weird position when we wake up.

"Hyung. You look really handsome today" I look at Hoseok with tired eyes.

Hoseok smiles.

"Hey, stop saying weird things. We're sleeping in the same bed" he said with a smile still on his face.

He closes his eyes and sleeps before I do.

I continue to look at him. He really did look attractive today. Maybe a little more than usual. Was he exercising and eating better now? I wonder what makes him more attractive now.

I stared at his soft looking lips for about a minute. And I lick mine without even realising it.

I got a little closer. And felt more satisfied and warm. He seemed like he was in his deep sleep mode. It was 12:30. I think i should sleep now. I'm looking like a creep just staring at Hoseok hyung like this.

I turn my body making my back face Hoseok. And tried to sleep until...

Hoseoks got closer then he has ever been before and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I was shocked for a second. I didn't know what to do. I felt stuck. But... I didn't want him to let go of me yet. It felt nice and warm. I wanted to stay like this. But what if we wake up like this? And the camera crew or one of my members came in? It would be bad for publicity.

I, didn't want to think about it right now. Right now, I wanted to enjoy it. I never felt better sleeping than I do now.