Felix

Stray Kids - Felix
~Date Night~

I was heading home from school. It was Friday and that meant date night.

I've been dating Felix for almost two years now. He's absolutely the best, and every Friday after school he comes over to my house to eat pizza and watch movies.

Of course we do more than this, but this is like our thing.

I made it home to my empty house. My parents work late on Fridays, but they trust us enough to let us chill in the house alone. I ran up stairs and hurriedly changed into some tights and a big t-shirt.

Once I got down stairs, I heard the front door opening. Felix thinks he's allowed to just do that for some reason.

"What did I say about knocking?" I asked walking over to him.

"I don't know tell me again," he smirked messing with my hair.

"Hey! Back off!" I said pushing his arm away.

"You know you love it," he teased. I rolled my eyes and began to order the usual. Large pizza, extra cheese and bacon.

Felix headed upstairs to my room where he keeps a few shirts and pants to change into. Once I was done, he was already back down stairs looking through the movies.

"Can't I pick this time~" I whined.

"No. You always pick stupid movies."

"Stupid!? Pride and Prejudice is a great movie and so is Jane Eyre! You don't have any taste!" I retorted.

"Whatever," he scoffed and handed me a movie.

Train to Busan

I absolutely haaatee zombie movies. I can do any other horror movie except for zombie movies. Don't ask why. There's just a thing about them.

"No." I handed the movie back to him. He just shrugged and walked over to the DVD player and stuck the movie in.

"FELIX! You know I hate zombies!" I groaned.

"I know. That's why I picked it," he said smugly.

I rolled my eyes and plopped onto the couch. "Then you're paying for the pizza."

"Of course! What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?" He teased sitting down right next to me.

I looked over to him and was surprised to meet his stare. I hate it when he does this. He still makes my heart flutter and my stomach flip.

I was going to turn away from embarrassment, but he suddenly pecked my lips. My face immediately went red.

"F-Felix!" All he did was smile in response before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him.

"I love you." It's not like we haven't said this to each other, but the way he says it makes me melt.

"I love you too," I replied laying my head on his chest.

"I love Fridays," he said squeezing me tightly. I laughed at his cuteness.

"Me too."

Most of the pizza was gone and we were on our third movie

Most of the pizza was gone and we were on our third movie. I could spend the rest of my life snuggled up against this weirdo.

He suddenly held my hand and kissed the back of it. Little things like this make me the happiest person in the world.

I want it stay like this forvever...

But sadly forevers never last.