Wonho

Monsta X - Wonho
~Muscles~

     I walked into the gym. It was my first day at this school and I knew no one. My last class of the day was P. E. which kind of sucks since it's so hot outside by this time.

I walked inside towards the hoard of people and the teacher started roll call.

As he called my name, everyone glanced toward me since no one knew me.

"Alright! Everyone partner up. You don't need to separate into guys and girls today since we are practicing basketball." The teacher explained.

I stood still as everyone paired off. It looked to me that everyone had a partner, until someone ran in late.

"Coach! Sorry I'm late!" I turned towards the sound of the voice. It was a guy. He was hot. Wide shoulders, big chest, muscly arms. He looked like he could beat everyone up.

"Wonho, late as always. You need a partner..." he glances around the gym and then his eyes landed on me. "Ah what about Y/n? She doesn't have a partner."

The Wonho guy looked towards me and smiled before walking over towards me.

"I'm Wonho. You must be the new girl everyone is talking about," he said with the smile still present.

"Oh I guess, I'm Y/n," I shyly looked down. He was too attractive.

We played and made small conversation. He is really funny and easy to talk to.

"Alright! That's enough for today. Go home!" The coach yelled and people scurried out.

"Y/n!" Wonho ran up behind me. "Let me walk you home!" His words made me blush. No one has ever walked me home before.

The walk was nice and quiet. We learned a lot about each other in such a short amount of time.

"Here it is," I stopped in front of my house and turned to Wonho. I just noticed what he was wearing. A white tank top, showing off his arms and jeans. He looked HOT. Like extremely hot.

"Uh y/n? Are you ok?" He asked snapping me back to reality. My face heated up and he noticed.

"Aw. How cute," this made me blush even more. He walked up close to me and got eye level with me.

"Let me take you to the beach this weekend. Then maybe you can see more of my muscles," he said with a smirk.

I looked down trying to hide my increasingly blushing face.

He brought his hand up to lift my face towards his. "I'll take that as a yes." He has a huge smile.

I turned away and ran into my house and up to my room. I looked out the window to see Wonho still standing there. I opened my window.

"Go home!" I shouted down to him.

"Not until I get your number!" Did he like messing with me?

"Why do you want my number?" I asked.

"Because I like you! Duh! Now give me your number!" I slowly wrote my number down on a piece of paper, crumpled it up and threw it down to him.

He picked up the paper ball and smiled.

"See you at school! Bye Y/n!" And with that he walked away.

Unknown: And this weekend, it's a date! Try not to drool too much when you see me ;)

~*~*~*~

Aaahhh this was cuteeee! Help meee!!!

I hope you liked! And comment some requests or message me!

사랑해💕 -erin :)