Baekhyun

EXO - Baekhyun
~Friend's Friend~

     I was walking down the street at like ten o'clock at night.

My best friend, Chanyeol, just came back from a trip he took with some college friends of his. I'm still just a senior in high school.

Chanyeol had texted me saying that he really missed me and that he wanted to see me pronto. It was Friday night, I had no school tomorrow, and I have no parents to tell me no, so why not?

I rounded the corner and saw his dorm. As I was walking up the stairs, I texted him to let him know that I was here. Once I sent it, I was standing in front of the door.

I had never met Channie's friends before, so I was quite nervous. Chanyeol was basically my only friend, so situations like this always freaked me out.

Before I could knock, the door swung open, and there, smiling down at me, was the giant himself.

"Y/n!" He squeezed me in a tight hug and pulled me inside. I took off my shoes and slipped on some slippers. Chanyeol kept his arm around me the entire time I was doing this.

"Chanyeol-ah! Stop being so clingy!" I whined trying to shake him off.

"Oh be quiet. I know you missed me!" He said with a dumb smile on his face. "Come on, I want to introduce you to my friends." He dragged me to the living room.

I looked around and saw six guys staring at us. They seemed a little taken back by how close he was being.

The introductions went quick. It was kind of awkward at first, but I slowly began to open up more to them.

"Sehun, where did Baekhyun say he was going again?" Channie asked in the middle of the movie. Earning a slap on the chest from me.

"To party with some old friends of his," Sehun whispered focusing on the movie.

Chanyeol wrapped his arm around my shoulder and leaned his face next to mine.

"I really wanted you to meet him," he whispered in my ear.

"There's always next time. Now shut up," I said pushing his face away.

     The movie just finished and all the guys were heading off to bed

     The movie just finished and all the guys were heading off to bed. I stood up and was about to say my goodbyes.

"Y/n, it's 1 a.m! There's no way you're walking home alone! Can you just stay the night?" Chanyeol was practically begging. Of course I gave in.

I had snuggled into the blankets and pillows on the couch and drifted to sleep, but not for long.

I was woken up by a door opening and closing. Too scared to look, I hid more into the blankets.

"Ugh..." a weird noise came from around.

Suddenly a heavy weight was on me, it was suffocating. I twitched and moved around.

"What-thehell? Is g-going on?" A guy's voice asked. He sounded drunk.

All of a sudden, the blanket covering my face was removed and I was met with an extremely attractive guy staring down at me.

"There's a hot girl here?"

He sounded so cute. Wait...hot? Uh I don't think so.

He got up and sat on the floor next to me.

"I'm Baekhyun," He hiccuped. Channie wanted me to meet him?

"Y/n," I whispered. His eyes suddenly grew wide.

"Chanyeol talks about you all-ll the time. You're prettier and person. And f-from how he describesss you...I think I-I'm in love," his words made me blush. Even though I knew he was drunk.

I just stared at him.

He was so cute and handsome and hot at the same time.

A god? I think so...

I he cupped my cheeks and pulled my face closer to his.

"I hope I remember this," he whispered then suddenly he leaned up and connected our lips.

It was a soft yet passionate kiss. I slowly closed my eyes and responded. Was this wrong? Probably...
Did I care? Hell no...

Our lips molded perfectly together. And after awhile he pulled away with his eyes closed. Then he passed out.

I laid back down and stared up at the ceiling.

"I hope you remember that too," I whispered to myself before closing my eyes and falling back asleep.

~*~*~*~
Holaaaa~

Wowza so how was that?! I feel weird honestly. I'm not that good at writing especially stuff like this, but it's fun

So whatever...

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!!!

사랑해💗 -erin :)