Jimin

BTS - Jimin
~The Fight~
Part 2

     I've been living with Tae for 8 months now. I know 8 frickin months. I was able to focus on my career more and now I'm the manager of a big company near me. I tried moving out a few times, but Tae insists on being roommates till we die.

Tomorrow is my birthday. How exciting. Usually I would go out to eat, but now I have no clue what to do. I was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Y/n!" I heard Taehyung yell as he walked into the apartment.

"What is it Tae?" I paused the movie I was watching and turned around. He jumped over the back side of the couch and plopped down onto it.

"I know what we're doing for your birthday!" He seemed so excited that he found something for the two of us to do.

"What?" I was genuinely getting a little excited as well.

"The new club that just opened up three days ago!"

"No no no! I'm not going to a club!" I should've known he wanted to go clubbing. Sigh.

"Come on Y/n! I'm your best friend! Have fun before you can't anymore! Plus all the guys will be there! They invited us!" His smile was getting wider.

All the guys?

"I don't know Tae..."

"PLEEEASEEE!" He took my shoulders and shook them and continued to shake them.

"Ugh! Fine!" I said slapping his hands away.

"Good! Maybe you can find a guy! Or maybe..."

"Tae." I warned. He always wanted me and Jimin to get back together, but he hasn't brought it up in a few months which made me think that he was over it. Guess not.

"I was GOING to say maybe you and Hoseok can talk? Geez...you and Hoseok have been getting closer and I think it's cute!"

I rolled my eyes and stood up, "I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow."

"Good night! Wear something cute tomorrow!"

     It was already the next day. Eight at night as well. I decided to wear a skinny jeans with a dark green sweater crop top. I did my hair and makeup, put on shoes and I was ready.

"Y/n! Let's goooo!!" Tae yelled from the living room.

I added a few touch ups before heading out to meet him. He looked at me and his eyes went wide.

"Holy...Y/n! You look stunning! Hoseok doesn't even know what's coming." I laughed at his remark and we walked out to the streets to hail a taxi. Eventually we made it to the club. There was a long line. Really long.

Tae got out and headed straight for the front where the security guard was and a bouncer.

"Kim Taehyung and L/n Y/n," Tae cooly said.

The bouncer checked the list and opened the door for us two.

"We'll have to thank Namjoon," Tae said leading me to the back. I nodded in response and looked around. People were dancing, screaming, drinking, and more inappropriate stuff. I don't know why I agreed to this.

"Y/n! Tae!" We made it to the back where there was a big couch. All of mine and Tae's friends were seated and drinking.

"Hey guys! You all look amazing," I said taking a seat next to Hoseok. The five of them really know how to look good.

"Thank you Y/n! And happy birthday!" Jin said, lifting up his drink.

"Happy Birthday! And maybe you'll find a man!" Jungkook said sounding a little buzzed already.

"Yes of course she'll find a man! Do you see how good she looks?" Namjoon said taking a sip from his drink.

"I think she already found one," Suga said lowly. Tae agreed madly with him referring to Hoseok.

I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna dance?" Hoseok leaned towards my ear. I agreed and we both stood up and walked towards the dance floor. Right before I left the table I snagged a shot off the table and downed it.

Might as well have some fun.

A few shots later and I'm still dancing with Hoseok. I'm drunk, but I still have some judgement left.

"Let's take a break," Hoseok grabbed my hand and led me towards a corner. He leaned me up against the wall and brought his hands to my waist.

"Hoseok, I don't want anything to happen," I slurred my words.

"Shh it's ok Y/n," he leaned in and placed butterfly kisses up and down my neck making me giggle, but I still tried to push him away.

He was progressively getting more intense and rough.

"Hoseok...HOSEOK STOP! STOP!" I tried pushing him away but nothing would work. Then out of nowhere Tae came up and pulled him away, holding him back.

I didn't really take notice of the guy standing with him, I was too dizzy to really focus.

"Y/n, come on! Why not! We'd be great! I know you want me!" He shouted struggling from Tae's grip.

"No I don't want you!" I shouted back.

He kept shouting at me 'why' over and over again, and eventually I snapped.

"BECAUSE I STILL LOVE JIMIN! I JUST CANT MOVE ON!" I fell to the floor and started crying. I hated the fact that I couldn't get over Jimin. He hurt me so bad, and here I was still deeply in love with him.

I guess Hoseok understood and left, but someone sat on the ground next to me. I slowly brought my face up to look at the person.

Park Jimin.

"Y/n, I tried living without you. I tried living how I thought I wanted to live, but I realized that the only way for me to truly be happy is when you are the one I'm with," he cupped my face and stared into my eyes.

"Jimin..." tears started to form. "I tried to move on, but I just can't. You hurt me so bad, but I'm still in love with you," the tears fell down my face.

His face got closer and closer till it was only mere centimeters away from mine.

"Good," he closed the gap between us. And I felt his soft lips on mine again for the first time in 8 months. The kiss was slow and passionate and I could hear all of what he wanted to say in that kiss.

He pulled away and looked deep into my eyes,
"Happy Birthday Y/n."

~*~*~*~
AHHH OMGGGG!!! This was really cute!!!! I love Hoseok and I know he would never treat anyone like that, but it had to be someone!

I hope you guys enjoyed and until next time!

사랑해💕 -erin :)