Woozi

SEVENTEEN - WOOZI
Mingyu's Sister

WOOZI'S POV

I was heading home from practice with the other unit leaders. It was pretty late at night and since our dorms are really close to the entertainment building, we decided to walk.

As we were entering the dorm building, S. Coups suddenly got a call. From Mingyu.
Usually a call from him is never good.

"Hey, Gyu. What's up?"
"Oh."
"Um... I guess that's fine."
"Okay, we're almost home. Bye."

"What was that about?" I asked curious about the other side of the conversation.

"Um, well Mingyu's sister will be staying with us for a few days."

We had already made it to the door of our dorm. Mingyu has a sister? I wonder if she's tall too.

We entered the dorm and heard laughing coming from the living room. We rounded around the corner and saw a girl. She had long black hair and cute silver glasses.

"Hey guys! This is my sister, Y/n. Y/n this is-"

"You don't need to tell me. I'm a huge fan!" She stood up and practically skipped over to us and bowed.

How is she so...

Small?

"Woozi! There's finally someone shorter than you!" One of the guys teased.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." I said rolling my eyes. "I'm going to sleep." Without saying goodnight, I made my way upstairs to my room. I guess that was kinda rude, just leaving like that, but I've had a long day and their teasing wasn't helping.

 I guess that was kinda rude, just leaving like that, but I've had a long day and their teasing wasn't helping

"MINGYU OPPA!"

I jolted out of bed, eyes wide and ready to attack. What the hell was that?

I opened my door and noticed none of the other boys were getting out of their rooms...besides Mingyu.

His door slung open and he scrambled out of the room looking frightened. He looked like a mad man.

"Y/n-Ah! Are you ok?!" He hurried down stairs. He almost tripped as he was descending. That would have been hilarious.

I sluggishly walked down the steps and saw that the other guys were laughing at Mingyu's reaction.

"I thought something bad happened! You had me scared to death!" Mingyu scolded his younger.

"Sorry oppa, but the guys thought it'd be funny," she said with a cute pout playing on her lips.

Wait...not cute not cute.

"Well because of the fright you gave me, I'm not taking you out for ice cream," Mingyu stuck his nose up and made his way back towards the stairs.

"No oppa! Pleaseeee-"
"No!"

She was sulking.

"Aw we're sorry Y/n," Joshua said consoling the little girl.

Not little...she's only 2 years younger than you.

I tried to stop these weird thoughts that keep popping in my head. That is, until someone called out my name.

"Jihoon-hyung can take you out," Chan said smiling over at me.

"Yeah he loves ice cream!" Seungkwan stated.

What do they think they are doing?

"Really?! Jihoon-sshi, can you take me out for ice cream?" Everyone in the room was looking at me expectedly. How could I say no?

"I- um sure," I managed to agree. How am I going to talk with a girl? I've never had friends who are girls.

"YAY! Get ready, I wanna go soon," she smiled up at me and ran off somewhere.

I was soon ready to go and all the guys, a part from Mingyu, were standing at the door ready to send us off for some unknown reason

I noticed Seokmin whispering something to Y/n and her face immediately getting red. They are planning something, and I don't think I like it.

Y/n and I were walking out of the dorm when we hear them all say, "Have fun on your date!" And then the door shut.

I knew my face was red. I could feel the heat rise up in my face.

"Jihoon-sshi, I know-"

"You don't have to be so formal," I interrupted her. "Anyways continue." She nodded her head and continued to speak.

"I know that you aren't very comfortable around girls, so it's very admirable of you to agree to take me out." She had a small smile dusted over her lips as she spoke. It feels so nice to be able to look down to someone. It makes me feel special when she has to tilt her head up just to see my face.

"It's no big deal," I managed to say without stuttering.

"Oppa," I think my heart stopped when i realized she was addressing me. "Is this really a date?"

What kind of questions are these?!?!

"Um...I-I don-"

"I want it to be," she stated looking straightforward. I was shocked by her boldness. It was honestly attractive.

And with all the boldness I could muster up, my hand reached down and grabbed hers. And without a word, we walked all the way to the ice cream stand and back, just to be confronted by Mingyu.