Tony

TONY - PRODUCE X 101
I like you too
.
.
requested by: @haechanneedsme
ENJOY!

This was the eighth phone call I've gotten today. Tony has been spamming me nonstop. He usually does this when I tell him that I plan on stopping by the studio.

I walked into the building and was surprised to see a large group of boys sitting around.

"Y/n!" I turned my head and saw Tony jogging up to me.

"Hey!" We greeted each other with a hug.

"We ordered some lunch and I got your favorites," he grabbed my arm and started leading me down the hallway. We passed a few more guys and I soon recognized them as NCT.

"Y/n?" Tony and I stopped and turned to the person who called out to me.

"Hyuck?! Is that really you?!" A huge smile made it's way on my face. "Long time no see!"

We made small conversation and exchanged phone numbers. When I said good bye and turned back to Tony, I noticed he looked pretty down.

"Hey? You okay?" I asked and rubbed his arm slightly. All he did was nod. Something's up. "Okay, let's go eat!" We linked arms and walked back up to have food.

COUPLE WEEKS LATER

"Y/n, are you doing anything right now?"

"No why? What's up Tony?" I was sitting in the living room on the phone.

"Good! I want to hang out!"

"Oh...I can't. I'm getting lunch with Hyuckie in a little bit. I'm sorry."

"Oh no, that's fine. Don't apologize."

"I'll call you later okay?" I felt really bad since our schedules have been conflicting a lot. He always seems to want to hang out when I already have plans with Haechannie.

"Yeah okay. Bye."

I put my phone in my pocket and started to get ready for lunch. I hope he's okay.

FEW DAYS LATER

There was a big performance today and Hyuck invited me to watch. Apparently there was going to be tons of artists there performing. It was going to be a huge event.

I walked backstage and saw Hyuck with his group members.

"Y/n! I'm glad you came!"

"Of course I did!" We gave each other a small hug and he introduced me to the rest of his members.

"Y/n?"

I turned around and saw Tony. I didn't know he'd be here. "Tony! Hey!"

"What are you doing here?" He walked closer and pulled me off to the side.

"Haechannie invited me to watch his performance, an-" his eyes rolled and he turned his head away. "What?"

"I need to have a private conversation with you," He pulled on my arm and dragged me to an empty room.

"Tony! What's the matter with you?! You've been acting strange," I crossed my arms and eyed him closely.

He seemed tense. He avoided eye contact and fiddled his thumbs.

I reached out and grabbed his hands. He looked up at me confused.

"What's wrong Tony?"

He stared at me and before I knew it, his lips smashed onto mine. I didn't know how to react at first, but slowly I kissed him back and my arms wrapped around his neck. His hands were on my hips but slid around to my lower back to pull me closer to him.

The kiss seemed to last eternity before we had to pull away for air. His forehead was against mine and we panted softly with our eyes closed.

"I like you too Tony."

We looked up at each other and small, delicate smiles appeared on our faces before he pulled me in for another kiss.

-
-
-
-
It's been too long since i've posted stuff. i'm sorry :'(
i'll try harder!!