37. Happy ending

"Your what?" He tried to whisper, but I guess he couldn't. "I'm pregnant!" I told him and he jumped for joy. Then he turned to face me. "How long? Did you go to the doctor?" He asked me, sounding concerned.

"Went to the doctor this morning, I've been pregnant for two weeks. The doctor said that I was lucky that I didn't experience morning sickness, but I may get it in the later months." I explained to Brett and he was so happy, it was radiating off of him. "Can I tell people?" He asked, and I playfully punched his arm. "Of course." Then he smiled, kissed me, and walked off the the crowd of boys.

He was happy, and I couldn't wait for the baby to come. However, we had a lot ahead of us, and we had to prepare.

**Four months later**

My belly was growing, and I did end up getting that morning sickness. And trust me... It sucks! Brett would place his hands in my belly and tell me how much it was growing. He spoke to the baby every so often, and I thought it was really cute. Saying that if it was a boy, he was going to be daddy's little man. If it was a girl, she was going to be daddy's little princess.

I thought it was so nice that every time he stood, I made him kiss me. Even though it was never a problem to kiss me. He said that he could kiss me all day long, however, humans needed to breath, so he could settle for a few a day.

I laughed whenever he said that, and then he give one of his heart melting smirks and id be thinking about him the entire day.

It was amazing I must say, even though I felt lazy. Sitting around, relaxing, but Brett says i need to since the baby is growing and I need to rest to make the baby grow. Of course, that doesn't make me feel any better, but I just laze around anyway. Making the baby... "Grow."

**seven months in**

"Wow, Cara you really are growing!" Brett exclaimed. We were not planning on checking the gender, but we couldn't wait any longer. I walked into the doctors office, and waited for the results. I was anxious.

I sat in the examination table and Brett looked at me. "Carly if it's a girl?" He asked, and I nodded. "Brandon if it's a boy?" I asked him, and he nodded.

Brett kissed me and I hugged him. My belly was huge, and I didn't feel all that great. I did get bloated some times, and I probably didn't look good. Although Brett said that I looked attractive pregnant, but I don't see it.

The doctor walked in and sat at his desk. "The baby is healthy, alive, and well." He spoke, relieving some of the stress I had been carrying. The doctor peeked at his folder, and looked up at us.

"You want to know the gender of the baby?" He asked, and we both nodded our head. "Have any names picked out?" He asked, sounding amused. "Yes, Carly I'd it's a girl, and Brandon if it's a boy." Brett told him, and the doctor smiled. "Those names out wonderful, but only one of them will be able to be used." The doctor spoke.

Boy or girl?

I was so anxious that I couldn't wait must longer. "Are you ready?" The doctor asked, and I nearly jumped. "Yes!" I yelled, maybe with to much excitement. Brett held me in his arms and hugged me tightly. The doctor looked at the two of us. "You are going to be wonderful parents." He spoke.

"It's a boy."

**Due date**

"Brett! God! It hurts!" I yelled, sweat pouring off my face. "I know, baby. But it's worth it." He told me. I gripped his hand tightly and breathed heavily. "I know, I know!" Then another contraction hit me, and hit me hard. He doctor looked down at his watch. "This woman is about to have her baby! Clear the way!" Then we entered the room.

It felt like I was pushing for hours. Brett was trying to comfort me but he pain was just soaring through me. It hurt so much but it was worth it. I want my baby, I need this baby.

**After a long time of everlasting pain and pushing, the baby came out**

"Oh, Brett! He looks just like you!" I exclaimed as I held my baby. "Yeah, but he has your eyes." Brett spoke and I could of cried when Brandon gripped my finger in his hand. He was beautiful, and I couldn't of had it any better.

"Brandon Chase Cameron Anderson." Brett spoke, and looked up at him and smiled. "You put my family in his name?" I asked him. He kissed me on the forehead. "The boys first name sounds like mine, and he has my last name. I think Brandon Chase Cameron Anderson sounds nice." He told me and I held my baby close.

I have Brandon to Brett. We have already held him three or four times each, we just couldn't put him down. He was so beautiful. Brett held the Brandon and I could see the love and pride gleam in his eyes. This boy. Our baby. Our son, was going to have so much love in his life, and going to be mommy's little man, and daddy's little man.

A few days later, and we left tells hospital. The baby was healthy, and we were at home. "We have to go visit Chase. He wants to see his nephew again." I told Brett, and he laughed. "Diapers?" He asked, and I spoke. "Yep."

Baby powder?"

"Yes."

"Milk?"

"Yes, Brett."

"Outfit."

"Of course."

"Baby?"

"BRETT!"

"Okay, okay just messing with you."

We went to go leave the house. "Oh! And mom,dad, Linda, Brittany, Murphy, Matt, Katie, and Cole will be there too." I squeezed in and he just looked at me. "So we're going to need a few more outfits?" He asked and I just laughed.

"Yes, and don't forget..." He joked and I looked up at him. "Ha, ha, very funny." I spoke sarcastically, and walked out the door with Brandon in my arms. When we got into the car we drove over to Chase's. "Babe, we have such an amazing family. This is amazing. Maybe, when we're ready, we can have another baby. A girl. A little Carly." He spoke, as i feed Brandon. "I'd love that. It's sounds amazing. After Brandon gets a little older, he's so perfect, but he's quite a handful."

"Your right... The little nugget is a tough one, just like his mother."

"Yeah, and his father."

"I glad your okay now." Brett told me, and grabbed my hand with his one free hand. "I am too." I told him. Brett parked the car into Chase's drive way and everyone was greeting us at the door. "You will never forget anything ever again, I will always remind you." He told me. Then I kissed Brandon on the forehead, and kissed Brett on the lips.

"There's no way I could forget anything now. My life is so perfect and precious now, I'll remember it forever."

"I love you Cara, and I love son."

"I love my son, and I most diffidently love you."

The End.