16. Vegas- part 3

"Holy cow!" Brett yelled and he placed his hands on my shoulder. "You just a won fifteen thousand dollars!" I smiled and then laughed. I know fifteen thousand dollars may not go very far, but God it was a lot of fun to win!

I raised my arms up in the air and yelled. "YEAH!!!!" Brett then walked over to me, and picked me up bridal style, carrying me back to my room.

*****

Back in the room. Brett carried me into the bedroom, and laid me very carefully on the bed. I rolled over to the middle of the bed. He laughed, "Do you really think I'm going to let you sleep there?"

I sat up quickly. "I won the money, big boy. I get to sleep here." Then I fell back into the bad, as if I owned it. I could hear him muttering something under his breath. "What was that?"  I asked him, just to let him know I heard him.

He looked at me and then fling his shirt off his shoulder. His chest was bare and his rock hard abs. "I was muttering all the things I'm going to do to you." Then he hopped into the bed.

I laughed when he pulled me in close. He began to nibble on my earlobe. I gasped at his sudden choice of actions. "I know that your ear and your neck and real sensitive." He mumbled. Then began to plant open mouth kisses on my neck. "So so are your shoulders." He whispered, then began to kiss my shoulders.

I could of rolled off the bed, but instead I clutched onto the sheets. "What about your collarbone?" He asked. He turned me to face him. Then he started on my collarbone.

I moaned in pleasure as he nipped my neck, I was to far gone to notice that he was chewing on my neck again. Then he moved his mouth and his talented hands to my face. He planted a breath taking kiss on my lips, and kissed me until I was completely out of air to breath.

He was perfect.

He was everything I wanted.

Too bad I'm a mess up.

With too many problems that nobody ever wanted to fix....

******

I woke up and I was snuggled into Brett's arms as if I was going to lose him. I loosened my grip and noticed tiny little red marks on my arms. From where I was holding him so tightly.

I rolled over to my side, leaving him along on his. I pulled my hair out of my face, and looked at the bright red numbers that the digital clock was showing me.

Quarter after eleven. My eyes widened.

Oh

My

God.

We slept in! We were supposed to go to the diner this morning, and we missed it. Brett was really looking forward to it to. Now I feel bad, god this is terrible.

I heard a soft groan. I whipped my head around and saw Brett waking up. I went to get out of the bed, but I felt something wrap around my wrist. "Where do you think your going?" He asked. I whipped my head around, and saw Brett sat up in the bed, holding me in place. "We're late....." I said softly. He looked at the clock and shook his head. I sighed. "I'm sorry, I should of woke up earlier and..." But I stopped when I heard him laugh.

"It's not a big deal, I have you here with me. That's all I need." Then he yanked my arm, pulling me into a tight, but warm hug. I placed my head on his chest as he runs his fingers through my mess my hair. "Don't make such a big deal out of things. It's okay. Id rather be here with you anyway." He spoke, before he placed a soft kiss on the top of my head.

My eyes went funny, another dream? What triggered it this time?

**Flashback**

"Cara, I only want to be with you. Why would you think any different?" She tried to soothe me, but I turned away from him. "I saw the way she looked at you! I saw the way she told you she wanted to be with you!" I yelled at him, pointing my finger at him.

"So that's what this is about? About the girl the came into me? Your my fiancé! What makes you think that I'd leave you for someone like her?" He was frustrated, I could hear it through his voice.

"I don't know! How am I supposed to? What would of happened if I didn't come out of the bathroom huh? Because you looked real comfortable while she ran her fingers through your hair." I yelled at him. He walked close to me and placed a hand on my waist, but I shook it off.

"Don't be like that, I've done nothing wrong." He told me, and placed BOTH hands on my waist. I let my head hang low. "We good?" He asked.

I felt a tear trickle down my my face, then I went to walk away from him. Even though I didn't want to. But Brett grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. "Don't walk away from me, you have to hear me out." Brett told me.

Without warning, he planted a hard, long kiss on my lips. I looked up at him, feeling a little dazed. "I pushed her away you know. I told her I was already in a relationship. She left shortly after you stormed out. She was mad at me, but you were upset. I didn't quite understand why, now I do." He told me. I hugged into his chest.

"I am so sorry." I told him. Then he kissed me on the forehead. "Listen she's nothing to me." He said. "I'd rather be here with you anyway."

*******

I hugged into his chest the exact same way I did in my dream. He chuckled. "You know, a while ago, me and you got into a argument. And you hugged into my chest, exactly like this." I laughed and looked into his eyes, and I spoke. "I remember."

A/N

Don't forget to vote!! Hope you liked the chapter!❤️❤️