His mother nodded and said, "You should still go out. I'll come with you!" Jason shrugged and after seeing his mother grab an old pillow case, he notice he had to come.

He walked outside with his mother by his side and thought of how he would be trick or treating with his friends, not with his mother.

That he should be trick or treating with his friend.

But he had decided that sometimes friendship don't always last as long as you would wish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freddy sat in the foster home having nothing to do. 

Ever since he had left the other family, he didn't get picked up by another. 

He sighed quietly and looked out the window. It wasn't raining, although the sky was a dark dark blue, and it was only 9. 

He wasn't trick or treating because the head of the foster home told them that since she is only one person, it would be physically impossible to take us all out. 

If Freddy was friends with Michael and Jason they would be trick or treating, Michael would have his clown costume, Jason would be a ghost, and Freddy would wear his old hat that he had loved. He had gotten it from his mother and father before they had left him.

"Hey Freds... why aren't you trick or treating with your friends...?" A little kid that had been in the foster home for so long had asked. Freddy exhaled loudly and said, "Why do you need to know?"

The little kid, who had seemed 5 or 6 had shrugged, "I just know that you would always hang out with them... you know when you lived on Elm Street..."

Freddy looked out the window again and felt his throat close up. "T..That was when I lived on Elm Street... when I lived in... Elm Street!" Freddy whimpered into the air. He turned around sharply and stared at the little kid, which looked familiar but Freddy didn't know his name. "Oh, I'm sorry Freddy... they must of been really good to you..."

Freddy wanted this kid to stop talking about his old friends. They just brought memories... some good and some bad...

He remembered the times when they would defend themselves to mean people who would call him so many things that he hated. Things that didn't make any sense.  But he faced them, with his only friends by his side.

But he also remembered when they  hated him. Just because he did one little push...

Maybe it's not a push to me... but it's a-FLASH

The words made Freddy shiver. They reminded him that maybe he did do something that his friends did not like.

Freddy shook his head and said, "They were never good to me... They were the worse friends that I've ever had."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael walked into the cool air of the Halloween night. The sky was a dark blue and the moon shimmered onto him, staining him in a white glow.

He was wearing a clown costume, but he had left the mask in the house. But he wasn't just going to get the mask.

Michael had formed a plan after Jason and Freddy and him got into the fight, that he would kill someone, and the top of his list was Judith.

Why not Freddy and Jason...?

For some reason he felt like he should let them wait and let them be terrified at what was happening in Illinois, and then he would strike. He would let them be the last ones for him to kill.

Michael furiously stepping towards the house and he got to the back door.

His eyes were full of angry tears as he slowly reached for the cold doorknob. He twisted it slowly and walked in the kitchen.

Everything seemed to fast, but he was going so slow. Everything around him spun as he gently touched the draw that kept knives. He stared at them all, but then he saw it. The sharp glistening one that was on top of all the others. A Chef's Knife, he supposed it was called.

He grabbed it and whimpered softly. It felt so heavy, and he felt like he was going to drop it. It was slipping out of his hands, but he gripped it tightly. He couldn't back out now.

He kept it behind his back and he took step after pounding step towards the stair case. But before he walked up them, he grabbed his clown mask that was lying on the ground. He put it on and he felt like he wasn't himself. He wasn't. He was masked, he didn't have to be Michael any more. He was a clown. A happy... jolly... clown.

He walked up the stairs and the 'new kid' that Judith and her friend Mary were talking about a few weeks ago came downstairs. "Hey Michael..." He murmured as he passed.  Michael said nothing and smirked in his mask as he didn't notice the knife behind him.

Michael stepped up the stairs and started to breath heavily. Everything he was doing, was real life. This wasn't a dream.

Or maybe a real life dream come true.

He finally got to the top of the stairs and turned to his sister's room. 

The door was wide open and he saw his sister, naked, brushing her hair.

Pathetic! Michael almost screamed out loud. He bit his lip before screaming it, and soon he felt blood in his mouth. The metallic taste filled his mouth as he walked closer and closer to his sister.

"Michael?" She asked as she turned to look.

JUST STAB HER! MICHAEL STAB HER! The clown inside of him screamed at him BUT SHE'S MY SISTER! I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S MEAN! SHE IS MY SISTER! He tried to argue with the clown. RAISE YOUR ARM!

Michael obeyed and lifted his arm that had the knife in it.

And drop...

Michael stabbed threw the flesh and blood squirted everywhere as the clown told him to stab again and again.

The cries of his sister slowly died.

I did it... I killed her... Michael thought in his head. He smiled a little and walked down stairs, his pace a little faster.

He now walked out of his house and his eyes got wider.

Mom... dad... the police... He thought as he walked closer. His legs wouldn't obey and they kept walking and walking.

Then they stopped. Right at his parents. 

They lifted up his mask and stared in horror.

"Michael...?"