Chapter 12

Am I writing these chapters too fast? I'm like uploading two a day... XP

Jason walked towards the steps of the bus, not daring to look at Michael, who was fiddling with something in his hands. Jason wondered what it was, but was more concentrated on going home.

He wanted to get away for once, to just leave his friends. Right now, he didn't even know if he was friends with Michael! The same thing that happened with Freddy is happening to Michael! Jason cried in his head. 

Why did it have to be this way? 

It was all because of him. If only he had put his feet in the water, and not be afraid of the memories that reflected in the river, he would still have his two friends, and wouldn't be in this tough situation. Jason breathed out into the nippy air and saw his white breath dance in the rain.

The bus ride seemed faster than usual, and his stop came rolling to his house. The creaky door of the bus opened, and he walked out of it, not daring to glance at Michael, nonetheless Freddy.

He walked to his house and into the front door, where he saw his mother. 

"Oh hi, Jason! Is everything okay?" His mother asked at the note of Jason's depressing looking face. "Nope!" Jason said with a smile that was easily noticeable to be fake. "Me and Freddy are friends, again!" He grinned and didn't add anything to do with Michael.

"Okay..." Pamela said cautiously. She was cooking something in a steamy pot, and by the smells of it, was chicken noodle soup. Jason sniffed loudly and headed upstairs to his room.

He was mad at himself, because he had thought that he was the reason that they started the fights. Why his friendship between Michael and Freddy were getting looser and looser. Until there won't be a friendship... Jason's hateful thoughts controlled him., making everything he thought or said, negative. 

But Michael shouldn't of acted that drastic, he should of said yes! It would of made a lot of things more easier. They would all be friends.

Why did Michael not want that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freddy sighed as the bus slowed to a stop at Freddy's and Michael's stop. Their houses were so close they had the same bus stop. But in this situation, it was making things more awkward than it needed to be.

Freddy saw Michael get up slowly and start to walk out of the large yellow bus that was humming quietly, waiting for the two boys to get out.

Freddy then got up as soon as Michael step foot off of the bus. He walked slowly out of it, and could feel the stares that made him feel powerless. He stepped down the three stair steps to the ground, and looked to where Michael was. He had his head down and looked like he was sobbing.

Freddy couldn't leave him like this. It wouldn't be nice at all. If Freddy wanted Michael and Jason to be friends like they always were, he needed to help Michael, and soon.

"M...M-Mikey!" Freddy shouted to Michael with a smile. Michael stopped walking and for a moment it seemed like the whole word had stopped. The rain seemed to pause and the rumbling of thunder didn't continue.

Freddy ran towards Michael, and as soon as he caught up with him and landed a hand on Michael's shoulder, he had felt like the world had un-paused. The rain battered them more fast and more furious, the thunder rumbled, closer.

Michael jerked his shoulder away and still refused to turn around to face Freddy. 

"Micheal-Mikey..." Freddy said softly as he was stunned at the jerk of Michael's shoulder. 

Michael said nothing and a flash of white-blue lightning flashed in front of Michael. "Michael..." Freddy said as he plead inside of him for Mikey to at least say a word to him. 

When nothing happened, Freddy's anger boiled inside of him. If he wasn't going to get an answer, he had to force it.

"Michael?! What did I do to you!?" Freddy shouted as he tried to make Michael turn around by force. He grabbed Michael's shoulder and tried to pull, but Michael wouldn't budge. "Michael!? What do you want?!" Freddy screeched the question.

Michael spun on his heels and stared straight to Freddy. Their eyes locked before Michael said, "What... do... I... want...?"

Freddy looked uncertain at first, but then he lowered his eyebrows just above his eyes, making him look determined. 

"Yes, what do you want?!" Freddy shrieked to Michael. "Do you want me to beg? Do you want me to cry again?" The silence killed Freddy, stabbing him in the heart. I will do anything Michael! I will do anything to help you! I will cry, hurt myself, plead, anything that will turn you around! Freddy thought, although didn't dare say to Michael.

Michael stared for a second before making his hand into a fist. "What do I want?!" Michael's eyes looked crazily around in the rain, but never looking at Freddy.

Freddy threw back his elbow and launched it at Michael.

"What do you want?!" Freddy screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael reached to his eye.He looked to his fingertips in which he had touched his eye with and saw red blood. Michael growled quietly to himself. He could only hear his heartbeat in his ear, and his own breathing. Everything else, the hum of thunder, and pattering of rain, the fierceful shouts from Freddy, they all were reduced. 

What did he want? Did he want Freddy to go away and never talk to him? Did he want to drop this and say nothing had happened?

But something did happen, do you couldn't just say it didn't, because it did! Michael was there! He saw, he saw it be done!

"I want you..." Michael started, but didn't know whether to finish. 

"I want you... you..."

"I want you dead."

Freddy stared at at Michael still, and his expression didn't change until a few minutes. And in those minutes Michael was smiling.

For once in his life...

He had told the death truth.