Prologue

THIS MAY CONTAIN SOME SPOILERS

This is a fan fiction of Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, and Jason Voorhees who are from the movies Halloween[originals] Nightmare on Elm Street[originals] and Friday the 13th[originals] NOTE: These are all based off the originals!!!

So, thank you for reading this and/or voting/commenting...? :D :)

In this fan fiction, it will have Jamie[9yo], Tommy [10/11yo], and Nancy[15yo]

Michael swung down his knife towards Freddy, though Freddy dodged.

Jason grabbed Michael's neck and threw him towards the wall, crushing the wall and burying him in the bits of debris. Jamie screamed and ran towards Michael and grabbed onto his arm. Michael jerked his arm to the side, flinging Jamie to other wall.

Tommy grabbed a sewing needle that was in the house, just like Laurie did when she was in a similar situation. He slowly crept behind Freddy and went to stab him.

Freddy turned around swiftly and scraped Tommy's stomach, lightly.

"You got your little body guards! I'll let you know..." Freddy turned his head to Jason, and then slowly to Michael. "That I'm a one-man band!" He went to stab Jason but the man behind the hockey mask had grabbed Freddy's arm. He twisted it slowly, making Freddy growled in pain, but then start to laugh.

Michael got up, shaking the dust off of his body, and walked towards Freddy. The man with the white mask lifted his knife and looked towards Jason and then to Freddy.

Jason grabbed Michael's jumpsuit and lifted him up.

Struggling, Michael stabbed Jason's arm, making him drop. He then stabbed Jason's other arm, which was still holding onto Freddy's arm, making Jason release Freddy.

Freddy growled and went to lunge his hand at Michael, but Jason sawed Freddy's arm with the machete, cutting it deep. Freddy took back his hand in pain.

Jamie slowly shook her head from the pain from hitting the wall, and looked to Tommy, who was bleeding badly.  She crawled quickly over and whispered to him furiously, "Can't you handle your demon!?"

He squinted his eyes and said, "I don't like him either, I'd just rather Freddy and Micheal to die as well! If Jason dies first, no one can defeat the other two!"

"Michael will defeat him!" Jamie said determined that her uncle would win.

"I wouldn't be so sure! We've tried killing that beast, Jason, for so long! He's practically immortal! A zombie!" Tommy had exclaimed. 

The two weren't so worried about the killers attacking them because the three murderers were too involved in the fight within each other.

"Michael has been shot like 6 times! Not to mention has survived falling off of two story balconies and stabbed!" Jamie fought back.

"'Cause he can't fight back..." Tommy mumbled.

Michael turned around and cocked his head, looking sad of the remark that he made. 

Michael grabbed freddy's claw hand and scratched Freddy's own stomach, so Freddy's arm was bent in an awkward position.

Jason swung his Machete up and went to slice Freddy, but Freddy used his other hand to stop Jason.

"It seems like Michael and Jason are trying to kill Freddy first... is Freddy dangerous...?" Tommy asked as he started to clean his glasses with his shirt, and then put them on.

Nancy started to walk over to them and said, "What!? Who are you people? Why are there... other killers trying to kill Freddy? I thought only Freddy would be in my dreams...?"

Jamie grabbed Nancy's arm, making her sit down.

"I'm Jamie, this is Tommy. And this ain't no dream... The one in the mask is my uncle, the one in the hockey mask is Jason... how do you know Freddy?" Jamie had asked the girl.

"He's been haunting me in my dreams... Why are they fighting...? How do you know them? How are you not scared and running?" Nancy asked.

"I know Micheal... well he's my uncle. I am not scared because, they are fighting, and not paying much attention to me.  I think it started with Freddy haunting them..." Jamie had said.

"I always thought Michael was some what related to the other two and he started it..." Tommy said.

"At the look of it, I feel like Jason would kill anyone at the first sight!" Nancy had said.

Jason looked to her. Then Michael looked to Tommy. And Freddy look to Jamie.

"You think it's my fault!?" Asked Freddy. He stepped over to them, each foot making an echo in the whole room. "It's the buffoons over there!" He pointed his claw to Michael and Jason, which both clashed their knives to Freddy's neck. 

Freddy pushed the weapons away and glared at them. 

"It was!" Freddy exclaimed.

"I don't believe you!" Shouted Nancy, accusing him because he had been haunting her for too long.

"Well believe it, lady!" Freddy growled to her.

She looked to Jamie and Tommy, who both shrugged.

"We were friends in school... I feel like it all started when Michael over here was thrown into the mental hospital on Halloween night!" Freddy said. Michael looked to the ground and shrugged.

"But then, Jason here went to the camp..." Freddy pointed to Jason, who just made a growling sound. "Then he saw his mommy die..."

Jason sliced the knife towards Freddy's head, but Freddy dodged in time for the knife to only slice into thick air.

"And then I, just became an amazing guy... who for some reason was burnt..." Freddy growled the last part.

"You were a bad guy and you know it!" Nancy shouted at him.

"Pipe it!" Freddy's arm extended and grabbed Nancy's throat. After a while, he let her go, and she started to gasp wildly.

"You... monster..." Jamie growled.

"You too!" Freddy was about to make his arm extend again, but Michael sliced it. Freddy's arm grew back like it was nothing.

Tommy, the smart on out of them all, kept his mouth shut, but on the inside, he was raging. I mean, he had hated Jason so much, with all his heart, but even saying something like... well what he said to Jason, is just cruel. 

"I still don't see why you would start to fight..." Tommy then  spoke up, wanting to know the aswers for these battles.

Freddy threw glances at all three of the children, and then looked to Jason and Michael.

"When... we were... little...