Onesies

A/N: Yeah....

smut warning. Enjoy!

Y/N POV

My boyfriend... is notorious for being a goofball. So it was no surprise when I woke up for him not to be there, but instead replaced with Eros.

I found him in the living room with John, Herc, and James in onesies. They were chatting loudly and I sighed, Eros padded past me and to his bowls.

He sat down like the good boy he was, waiting patiently. I grabbed his food-bowl and put some dog food in it. I filled his water-bowl up and set it beside the other bowl.

He began to lap at the water and scarf down the food. I smiled and rubbed his head lovingly before entering the living room.

I sat down on Lafayette's lap and Hercules wiggles his eyebrows at me, I rolled my eyes and flip him off.

Lafayette's hands made their way to my waist. I hummed and turn on the TV, changing the channel to Netflix; clicking on F/S and beginning to binge-watch it.

Hercules mumbled something to John and James, they smirked in reply. John proceeded to tickled my side, causing me to wiggle on Lafayette's lap.

"Stop...-ha-.... please! I can't breathe!" I wheezed, laughing uncontrollably. Lafayette grunted from beneath me and Hercules got on the floor, tickling my exposed feet.

This caused me to kick and lean back onto Laf's chest, making my waist shift and my ass slide on him; unintentionally grinding on him.

James proceed and to stand up and call me into the kitchen, I kept trying to go, but with the tickling it made me stay put; rubbing against Laf's crotch instead.

Lafayette glared at the three of them and they smirked, continuing what they were doing. I giggled and tugged on Lafayette's hair by mistake.

He let out a muffled moan, I didn't hear. But I sure felt his excitement. I stopped laughing as the boys stopped tickling, waking out the door with a wink.

My face got a deep crimson shade, Lafayette grunted and I slid off his lap. I stared at the TV stealing occasional glances at a tent in his pants.

Fuck. What was I supposed to do? "I'm gonna... solve a issue I'm having." He mumbled and stood up, he walked upstairs and into our room.

I sat there in unbearable silence, do I help him? How can I even be sure that's the problem he's going to fix?

I thought to myself quietly, my thoughts were interrupted by a small sound. I got up and followed the echos, I found myself at my bedroom door.

I opened the door silently, peeking through. I found Lafayette sitting on the bed, jerking himself off... letting out broken sentences.

"Nngh, Y-Y/n." Holy fuck.. it was the problem he was going to solve. I entered the room and shut the door silently, just watching in amusement.

His strokes became faster and rougher. A white ooze flooded his hand, I bit my lip and felt heat pooling below. He got up and turns towards the the bathroom.... near the door.

His jaw drops in shock as he saw me standing there, just staring. (Casually.) He struggles to find the right words, I giggled and trot over to him.