Moving and a Shave

(We're gonna use the powers of this author's large timekips, and  TimeSkip far enough to just barley finish college. Because I'm a lazy asshole.)

Y/N POV

We all threw our hats in the air, smiling broadly. I kissed Lafayette's cheek as the photo was taken, taken by surprise, his jaw hung open for the picture.

I giggled and picked my hat up form off the ground, we separated from the gang and got into his car where Eros was waiting.

Life was much easier now, I've got  service dog who I love. I've got a sweet and gentle boyfriend, who I've been with... Pfft, too many years to count.

I'm no longer bullied, hey, turns out Lafayette was right all those years ago when he first walked me to class.

Maria never amounted to anything, she married James Reynolds and got a job at McDonalds. Maria didn't graduate either, college drop-out; she never got good grades anyways.

John and Alexander are engaged, Herc and Peggy broke up. Aaron and Theodosia also broke up, now Burrcules is a thing in our group.

They aren't together... yet, but we're working on getting those two together. Hey, Jeffmads is still a thing.

In fact, a little birdy told me they were thinking of adopting. They'd be great dads, Thomas is still an overprotective 'brother' of mine; the same goes for Hercules.

Eliza said she was willing to be a surrogate for John and Alex, how sweet! Angelica is with a man named John Church.

:-:

We arrived at my apartment, which was ready to be moved out of. We had packed a few days ago, we got into the Uhaul and drove to Laf's house.

Turns out he was a neighbor of the Kardashians, cool right? (*Intense screaming and sound of various things being broken*)

Oh yeah, I still tend to break the wall and piss off the author. (*more unholy screeching*) I'm not sorry.

When we were at the estate we began to move everything in, box by box... furniture followed by more furniture.

When we were done I collapsed onto the couch,  we had finally moved and unpacked everything of mine into his house.

Lafayette bent down to kiss me, I shoved his face away and his brows furrowed. "You're not kissing me until you trim that beard." I barked, he sighs and got up.

Moments later Lafayette came back with his usual neatly cut beard, I smiled and stood up. I stood on my tip-toes, but I cocking reach.

I pouted and He snickered, lowering himself. I grin and cup his cheeks, kissing him tenderly. "Je t'aime." (I don't think I spelled that right...) He mumbled into the kiss, "I love you too." I smiled.

I pulled away  and made my way to the kitchen, Eros followed behind me. I took off his vest and Eros panted happily, wandering over to his food-bowls.

I hummed and made myself some hot cocoa, I dipped it from the mug. I found myself staring at the Frenchmen before me, he noticed this because he smiled and winked.

I chuckled into the cup. I set the mug on the counter and sashayed over to Laf. "We should throw a house party, try to get Herc and Aaron together." I smirked.

He mirrored my smirk, "Not a bad idea, I'll call the gang." He murmurs, I nod and sit on his lap. I grabbed the TV remote and turned on F/M.

:-: :-:

A few hours later we heard knocks and shouting. Look, Thomas and Alex are here. (😒) I was about to get up but Lafayette beat me to it.

As expected, the majority were drunk. I was border line drunk, tipsy but not full on drunk. Lafayette sat down next to me as I sipped at my drink.

"Did it hurt when you crawled up from the depths of hell?" He mumbled drunkenly. "Really Laf? That's not a way to pick up a lady, especially your girlfriend." I chuckled. "Because, damn, you're smokin' hot~" He purred.

I rolled my eyes and kiss his cheek gently. "That was border-line cheesy." I grinned, he shrugged taking another gulp of beer.

I looked skeins and saw Aaron and Hercules talking to each other, both are fairly drunk... I saw Aaron turn a deep shade of red before Hercules grabbed his wrist with a smirk, dragging him out the door.

Well, Burrcules has sailed! I smiled to myself and felt a head on my lap, I looked down and saw it was it was Lafayette.

His eyes were half open, I sighed and stroke his head before lifting his head off my lap. "Let's get you to bed." I mumbled and grabbed his hand, leading him to our bedroom.

"Eager are we~" he purrs, I rolled my eyes. "Okay Romeo, get some rest." I muttered and he collapsed on the bed.

I turned away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled on top of them. "Laf, baby, I've gotta get everyone out of here." I mumbled into his chest.

"We have enough room.. they can stay one night, it won't hurt." He said in annoyance, I sighed. "At least let me go so I can close the door." I huffed.

"Nooooo, I want to snuggle mon amour." He complains, "Laf, I'm not gon' go anywhere." I stated, he grumbled and let me go.

I got up and lightly walked to the door, I shut it quietly and made my way back to the bed. Lafayette was already in his boxers and taking off his shirt.

I stared at him blankly, I've seen him many times like this, but it made me laugh how he struggled to take off his shirt.

I approached Lafayette and helped him pull the shirt over his head, he gave me a drunk smile and got into bed.

I climbed in next to him, pulling the covers over our shoulders. His arms wrapped around my torso, pulling me into his bare chest.

I took in his scent and instantly drifted off into a dreamless slumber, Eros leapt up on the end of the bed and made a few circles before finally laying down.

Eros reared his head on his paws and watched the door with pricked ears, he was protective of Laf and I. Lafayette kisses my forehead, rubbing the small of my back softly.

"Goodnight, mon ange." He whispered before dozing off too, his hand stopped rubbing circles. His grip on me was still firm though.