Chapter 16 (Run)

It was an early morning, before leaving for school, Nishikata asked himself "How should I get back at Takagi-san??"
He thought of many ways and decided "I know! I can join the track club! Takagi-san will surely be surprised and think she can't tease me while I'm running."

At school
"H-hi, I want to join the track club, here's my form T-Tanabe sensei.." Tanabe replied "Oh Nishikata, you're finally shaping up?" Nishikata then replied nervously "Y-yes.."
School was over earlier than usual for club activities and Nishikata went ahead for the track club.
Tanabe announced "All members must run 5 laps for the entire afternoon!"
Many students grumbled and Nishikata was prepared to run.
After 5 laps, Nishikata was very exhausted and thirsty, then a familiar voice said "Here, aren't you thirsty?"

Nishikata was surprised to find out it was Takagi and replied "T-Takagi-san..?" "Take it, you're thirsty right?" Nishikata then blushed and accepted it.
"Takagi then suddenly said "You're blushing too much hahaha!" Nishikata then replied "N-NO I-I'M NOT..!" Nishikata then thought 'S-she's still teasing me..'

Walking home
The both of them were walking together, they were silent until Takagi said "You don't have to join the track club you know."

Nishikata then blushed and replied "I-I just want to join and run

Nishikata then blushed and replied "I-I just want to join and run.." Takagi then replied mischievously "Well, I can always find ways to tease you anyways hahaha!" Nishikata was flustered and thought "H-HOW DID SHE KNOW?!" Takagi asked "You're thinking about how I knew right?" Nishikata replied "H-HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" Takagi then replied "Oh so I was right! Hahaha! But then again, I can still tease you so joining us still useless hahaha!" Nishikata then blushed and replied "W-why do you always keep teasing me..?" Takagi then replied "Because I like you." Nishikata then blushed really hard and Takagi said "Oh you're blushing hahaha!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~