Chapter 11 (Fishing)

The day after the cooking class was the start of weekends and Nishikata had planned to keep the weekends all to himself. He planned on lazing around and watching 100% Unrequited Love. Takagi was aware and then tried to invite him to something.

Texting
"Hey Nishikata, do you have any plans?" as Nishikata received this, he thought "T-Takagi-san's trying to invite me just to tease me.. I should avoid her at all costs! I'll reply" "I-I'm fishing.." Takagi then replied "Oh! What a coincidence, I'm fishing too!" Nishikata had knew his plan failed and then told Takagi the truth. "I-I actually don't have plans.." Takagi then replied "I knew it, come here and fish with me" Nishikata blushes and replied "O-okay.."

Fishing
"Oh Nishikata! Over here!" Nishikata was amazed thinking that Takagi was cute in her clothes. "Let's start fishing!" Nishikata then replied flustered "O-okay.." They both fished and Takagi was able to catch many fishes while Nishikata wasn't able to catch one. "They don't like you Nishikata" Takagi said funnily, Nishikata then replied "I-I'll get one just you wait.." The rope was pulling meaning Nishikata caught one, but as he was pulling it the fish let go.

"Hahaha" Takagi laughed and Nishikata was mad and flustered but even so, the both of them had fun and then had forgotten the time

"Hahaha" Takagi laughed and Nishikata was mad and flustered but even so, the both of them had fun and then had forgotten the time. Nishikata said to Takagi "O-oh it's already noon, we better get going.." Takagi then replied cheerfully "Okay!"

Walking home
Takagi said "Hey Nishikata, I heard there'll be a new student" Nishikata then replied "O-oh.." "I heard he's a boy so let me ask you this, what would you do if he stole me from you?" Having heard this Nishikata's heartbeat was so fast and he was thinking so hard for an answer "O-of course I'll get mad.."  Takagi then replied "So you'll get jealous?" Nishikata replied "Y-yeah.." Takagi replied cheerfully "Is that so? I'm happy that you think of me that way Nishikata" The both of them were blushing and had arrived in their homes. Nishikata was flustered thinking about the new student. He felt jealous thinking that he'll steal Takagi from him. He was so absorbed into thinking that he fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~