Chapter 13 (Arcade)

School was over earlier than usual, students were excited to go home while some planned to go hang out. Nishikata quickly left the classroom to avoid Takagi's teases but was eventually caught up by Takagi. "Hey Nishikata"

Nishikata then replied flustering "W-what is it Takagi-san

Nishikata then replied flustering "W-what is it Takagi-san..?" Takagi replied "Want to go to somewhere?" Nishikata then thought to himself 'I MUST AVOID HER AT ALL COSTS!' "U-uhh I plan to watch an anime so..." Takagi then replied funnily "100% Unrequited Love will air later at 5 you know?" Nishikata then replied "U-uhh I meant Fierce Soccer.." Takagi then replied "It'll air later at 7. I know you'll watch 100% Unrequited Love but let's go somewhere first!" Nishikata then thought 'I-I can't beat her.. I guess I'll go..' "O-on second thought, maybe I'll go.." Takagi then replied "It's settled then! Let's go to the arcade!" Nishikata then replied "Y-yeah.." Takagi asked him "Do you want to go?" Nishikata replied "Y-yeah.." Takagi then asked silently "Do you love me?" Nishikata then replied without knowing anything "Y-yeah.. wait WHAT?!" Takagi then laughed and teased him till they arrived at the arcade.

At the arcadeAs soon as they arrived, they were thirsty and planned to buy juice

At the arcade
As soon as they arrived, they were thirsty and planned to buy juice.
'W-wait.. I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY!! I SPENT ALMOST ALL IN BUYING THE PREMIUM MEAL AT LUNCH!!' "O-on second thought, I guess I'll not buy one.." Takagi then replied "But you are thirsty right??" Nishikata then replied "N-no.." Takagi then bought herself a can, drank half of it and then gave it to Nishikata "Here, you don't want to get heatstroke right?" Nishikata then replied "I-I bet you just want to tease me for an indirect kiss right..?" Takagi replied "Hmm I'm not thirsty anymore so I gave it to you" After hearing this, Nishikata then quickly drank the juice and Takagi suddenly said "You didn't have enough money right? I'll treat you to the arcade if you take a picture with me at the photo booth" Nishikata then replied loudly "IF YOU HAD MONEY THEN YOU SHOULD'VE TREATED ME A JUICE!!" Takagi then laughed and said "Let's go to the photo booth!" Nishikata then replied "W-what?? B-bu—" "No buts! I'm going to be treating you after all" *grins*.

At the photo booth
"Nishikata I'll handle the picture format!" Nishikata then replied blushing "O-okay.."

"W-wait why did you choose that format?" Takagi replied "It's because it's cute" "E-ehh cute??" Takagi replied "Me and you look good in it right?" Nishikata then blushed and replied "U-uhh y-yes

"W-wait why did you choose that format?" Takagi replied "It's because it's cute" "E-ehh cute??" Takagi replied "Me and you look good in it right?" Nishikata then blushed and replied "U-uhh y-yes.." The both of them then played games and some classmates noticed them but they didn't care and kept playing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~