Chapter 8 (Confess)

My response?
Just as we won the game I accidentally kissed Takagi-san, I thought to myself as to why did I do that. Takagi-san replied to me unexpectedly which I think means as a confession, I prepared my response to her as I was heading to school.

 Takagi-san replied to me unexpectedly which I think means as a confession, I prepared my response to her as I was heading to school

Nishikata mumbled "W-what should I say to her?? Even just thinking about this makes me blush.. but.. h-how can anyone listen to those words not blush?? A-anyways I must think of a response"

A coincidental meetingAs I was walking by the street I thought to myself on what would be my response, Takagi-san and I met and I thought to myself "W-WHAT?! T-TAKAGI-SAN?! U-uhh what should I say

As I was walking by the street I thought to myself on what would be my response, Takagi-san and I met and I thought to myself "W-WHAT?! T-TAKAGI-SAN?! U-uhh what should I say..", while I was thinking that, Takagi-san greeted me cheerfully "Good morning Nishikata! It's a good thing we're exempted from the exams!" Nishikata replied "Y-yeah, I-I thought so too.." Takagi replied "Let's go to school together!" Nishikata replied "O-okay.."
I thought in my mind while we were walking "W-why is Takagi-san so calm?? I thought she would be flustered about what happened yesterday.." as I thought about it, Takagi-san suddenly said "Nishikata, do you remember what I said yesterday? Is it okay if I ask for your answer?" Nishikata replied embarrassingly "W-what?? U-uhh.. is it okay if I say it later?" As I said that, my blushing intensified every second and Takagi-san replied "Oh it's okay! What time is it now Nishikata?" Nishikata replied loudly "I-It's.. W-WHAT?! IT'S ALREADY 6:50?! But classes start at 7:00!" Takagi replied "Okay, let's run! Let's hold hands on the way to have a better pace" Nishikata replied "W-wha-"
As Takagi-san held my hand I thought that it was embarrassing but at the same time I thought her hand was so soft"

 W-WHAT?! IT'S ALREADY 6:50?! But classes start at 7:00!" Takagi replied "Okay, let's run! Let's hold hands on the way to have a better pace" Nishikata replied "W-wha-"As Takagi-san held my hand I thought that it was embarrassing but at the same t...

At School
Just as I thought we were going to be late, we arrived at the last minute, the teacher told us to roam around campus but avoid disturbing the exams. Takagi-san talked to me cheerfully "Nishikata let's go to that tree!" Nishikata replied nervously "B-but that tree is for lovers.." Takagi replied "Its the only shade here, let's just go" Nishikata replied "B-but it's embarrassing, what if people misunderstood us??" Takagi replied grinning "So you're embarrassed that people will see us together?" Nishikata replied "N-no.." Takagi replied "Then let's stay there" Nishikata replied "F-fine.." I thought that staying at that tree was too embarrassing for me but the time I spent with Takagi-san there was fun and thanks to the fun that we had, we didn't notice that it was already noon.

Going homeI invited Takagi-san to go home with me so that I'll be able to tell her my response, I waited for her to ask me again but she suddenly asked me while grinning "Nishikata, what did I ask you yesterday? I remember that I asked you a quest...

Going home
I invited Takagi-san to go home with me so that I'll be able to tell her my response, I waited for her to ask me again but she suddenly asked me while grinning "Nishikata, what did I ask you yesterday? I remember that I asked you a question and asked for your answer. I can't remember it" I then thought to myself "I-I was waiting for her to ask but she's pretending to be clueless and made me tell her.." I then replied while blushing "T-That you told me you liked me and you asked my answer.." Takagi replied "What is your answer?" Nishikata replied "Y-yes.."
Just as I told her my answer, she was so happy to the extent that she was about to cry. Takagi-san then replied to me smiling "I-I'm so happy Nishikata, thank you!" Nishikata replied "Y-yeah" While I replied to her, Takagi-san suddenly kissed me on the cheek. I couldn't understand my feelings when she did that. She then told me "Bye Nishikata! See you tomorrow!" Nishikata replied "O-okay.."

At home
I thought to myself "W-was that kiss a tease? I-if so, h-how many push-ups do I have to do for it" I then suddenly received an email from Takagi-san saying "Thank you again Nishikata! I'm so happy" I replied "Yeah me too.." And suddenly I thought to myself "W-why did I say I'm happy too?? D-does this mean that I like Takagi-san?? I should probably calm down.."
~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~