Chapter 10 (Cooking)

In Class
Just the day before, the teacher told the students to bring ingredients for cooking class and today the students were excited to cook. As the bell ringed, signalling the start of the next class, the students reacted happily.

"Okay class! Proceed to the home economics room!" The students then rushed to the room excitedly. Students were assigned recipes and were starting to prepare their ingredients.

Preparing the Ingredients
Takagi said to Nishikata cheerfully "Looking forward to working with you Nishikata!" Nishikata then replied "Y-yeah me too.." The students were astonished to find out that Nishikata, Takagi, Nakai, Mano, Hamaguchi and Houjou were a group. They were jealous as the group were couples and Kimura said "J-just looking at them makes me jealous.." Takao then replied "If you're jealous then you too should confess to your crush" Kimura then replied embarrassed "T-that is hard you know.."

Cooking
After a few moments, all the groups started cooking. Nishikata and Takagi's group were supposed to cook meat with potatoes and as the group were almost done, Takagi asked Nishikata to taste the food.

 Nishikata and Takagi's group were supposed to cook meat with potatoes and as the group were almost done, Takagi asked Nishikata to taste the food

Nishikata tasted and was shocked to taste that the food was actually great, he then said to Takagi "I-it's delicious.." Takagi was a bit disappointed and Nakai then told Nishikata "You need to tell a girl something if her food tastes delicious, right Nishikata?" Nishikata then replied embarrassingly "Y-you could.. be a good wife Takagi-san.." Having heard this, Takagi blushed while the class were having a romantic excitement. The students ate each other's cooking and were enjoying. The bell rang signaling lunch break but the students were already full.

Invitation
Takagi had prepared a lunch for Nishikata and then invited him to lunch "N-Nishikata, let's go eat at the benches.." Nishikata blushed and replied "O-okay.."

Lunch
Nishikata had hurt his dominant hand while cooking and Takagi said "I'll feed you Nishikata" Having heard this, Nishikata's heart beat so fast and his face showed the reddest blush and he then said "I-It's alright.. I can feed myself.." Takagi replied in objection "No, your hand is hurt butright? I'll feed you" Nishikata replied "O-okay fine.."

They were enjoying themselves like a real couple, students saw them but despite that, they didn't care about it and just enjoyed

~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~