Chapter 15 (Cold)

School was about to end, students excited to go home. Nishikata had planned to go somewhere with Takagi but she had a cold and after the classes, Nishikata sent her home. "T-Takagi-san, I'll take you home.." Takagi replied happily "T-thanks Nishikata" Takagi then suddenly grinned without Nishikata seeing.

Walking home
"N-Nishikata, I'm cold.. can you hug me?" Nishikata was shocked and replied "H-how can hugging help..? I-it's embarrassing too.." Takagi replied "It'll make me feel warm, I have a cold after all" *grins* Nishikata thought 'D-damn Takagi-san, even when she's sick she still finds ways to tease me..' "F-fine.." After walking for a bit, Takagi suddenly slipped as the ground was still wet from the typhoon and hurt her feet "It hurts, I wonder how can I walk home today" Takagi said mischievously, Nishikata then thought 'T-Takagi-san..' "H-how about I carry you home..?" Takagi then replied funnily "Oh really? Thank you!"

"Am I that heavy?" Takagi said while laughing, Nishikata then replied "N-no you're not

"Am I that heavy?" Takagi said while laughing, Nishikata then replied "N-no you're not.." Takagi replied "It's written all over your face you know"
At Takagi's home
The both of them went to Takagi's room, Nishikata thought 'T-Takagi-san's room is girly like..' Takagi suddenly said to Nishikata "By the way Nishikata, let's play a game, I lied about something to you, try guessing it and if you guess it you win" Nishikata then agreed and thought 'W-what is Takagi-san planning?? W-wait first of all what did she lie about??' Takagi then added "You lied about something earlier so I'm guessing it first" Nishikata then replied "O-okay, you go first.." Takagi went ahead and said "You lied about me not being heavy earlier" Takagi then laughed and Nishikata replied "W-wait, WHAT?? I-I DID LIE ABOUT IT BU—" Takagi then cut him off and replied "So you did lie about hahaha! Then it's your turn to guess my lie!" Nishikata then replied "Y-you weren't hurt when you slipped on the ground..?" Takagi then said "Wrong! Come closer so I can tell you" Nishikata then leaned and heard Takagi say "I'm not sick"

Nishikata then said loudly "T-THEN WHY DID YOU ACT AS IF YOU WERE SICK?!" Takagi then replied "I also planned to slip so I could let you carry me" Takagi smiled and Nishikata blushed and replied "N-next time d-don't make me worried

Nishikata then said loudly "T-THEN WHY DID YOU ACT AS IF YOU WERE SICK?!" Takagi then replied "I also planned to slip so I could let you carry me" Takagi smiled and Nishikata blushed and replied "N-next time d-don't make me worried.. a-and you actually were hurt when you slipped?? S-so that means I won..?" Takagi then replied "I was actually unhurt but I planned to let you carry me hahaha!" Takagi laughed and Nishikata blushed so much. "So now that I win what should I make you do?" Nishikata then replied "T-THERE'S A PENALTY?!" Takagi replied "Of course, you lost after all. I want you to say "I love you Takagi-san" to me" Nishikata then blushed too much that he was resembling a tomato.

 I want you to say "I love you Takagi-san" to me" Nishikata then blushed too much that he was resembling a tomato

"I-I love you T-Takagi-san.." Having heard this Takagi blushed and replied "Me too Nishikata!"
Nishikata then bid his goodbyes to Takagi as it was getting late and gone home.
~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~