Chapter 3

23 reads!!!! Whoop whoop!!!!  Achievement of the day!
—————————————————————
Roses POV

That arrogant jerk! I have been stuck here for over 3 days now and he feels the need to show off that he is the future Alpha of Crestfield. Erghh, they were all the same, egotistical jerks that thought they knew it all. Everything I have done in these past few days is going to be ruined because of the likes of him! He does not even care at all, maybe I should strangle him first so he does not completely mess up my plan.

He is so naive to believe that them losers, Nicholas and Agatha, are the problem. Hell, he nor she has the balls to do anything, so how could he not realise that this power struggle was not contrived by them buffoons. I, like him, thought that I could act all high and mighty in front of them. But I could not magically find a way out through a secret wardrobe now, can I? There was a fat chance that I would end up in Narnia. The problem was the distance that this archaic castle had over 5 miles distance to the next road and there was approximately 200 soldiers on duty at one time.

What the hell, there was 6 guards standing outside of my door and I could not help but slam the door of my bedroom. I grabbed a cushion and screamed, until all my frustration had gone. That bastard. I had just about stopped them guards from surveying me around and once again, I felt like I have gone back to square one. But no matter, there was two of us against all of them, let the games begin.

It was already midnight by now and I walked across the glass cabinet and looked in the last draw and found exactly what I was looking for. Bingo. I moved across to his room and walked in, without even caring that, my two guards were stationed outside of the door. Despite their attempt to disagree with me, I told one of them to go fetch rubbing alcohol and the other to get some food, otherwise I would get my revenge on them when I was Nicholas's wife. They literally went flying out of the door when I said that. Idiots, how can they not realise that I have no authority here?

He was sitting crossed legged on the floor and by god, I almost forgot how to breathe. He had a chiselled jaw and ... Dammit how can I lose focus when the only thing I am here for is to escape. I called out to him in a whisper, yet he did not even say a word. I moved closer to him and touched his forehead. He had a fever and I could not help but feel guilty of all them horrible names that I had called him. I wet two cloths and positioned them over his forehead. I positioned the glass over his lips and he groaned as though he has never drank any water before. It had been a full two days and he had nothing to eat or drink. How was she supposed to help him when he was so ill?

All of a sudden, two arms snakes around her waist and closed into the gap. I gasped and smacked my fist against his chest. "Gotcha," he grinned with a triumphant smile on his face and then I could not help but check his forehead, and nothing! I could not comprehend how he was burning up before and is fine again. It was a damned trick that I fell for! I tried pushing away from him, but that literally made me cling even more closer to him. I was just about to bite his finger when his eyes turned a dark shade black and ordered me to remove his handcuffs. I could not even stop myself from obliging and this ladies and gentlemen is what happens, when you are the Good Samaritan. At least that is what I thought I was.