Chapter 2

Noah's POV

"Rise and shine, sweetheart. Here's to another day!" These were the words that came out of her mouth and he could not stop himself from feeling disarmed. He surrenders to the thought of seeing her, with his eyes flickering open and his hand reaching out to stop his heart from thundering so hard. Then, just like that, a douse of reality hits him, when she throws a whole glass of water over his head. He does not care who she is and what effect she has on him. He tightens his knuckles, which goes bright red, and growls at her. He demands some respect.

A shrill shriek is heard from a distance and he cannot comprehend how he did not realise that there was a audience. A man, who looked as though he was 5'8 was looming in the darkness of the corridor. He stepped forward and moved towards her, his vixen, and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. He smiled sinisterly at both of them and boomed "in two days, both of you shall marry." Wait, am I going to marry my vixen? Then he thrust his head to the doorway and there stood, next to the little girl, was an staunch aunty looking figure. An aunty? Was she here to celebrate the wedding and eat all the cake, he snorted. "I am glad you have taken a liking to her, for you can not stop staring at her," stated amusingly the old man, who introduced himself by the name of Nicholas. "Agatha," he scolded "stop acting like a newly wedded bride."

At that she blushed, clutching onto her ratty hair as though she could visibly hide herself from me. Wait a minute, from me? Why was aunty tomato looking at him like that? He has got to be kidding me! How can my fate end with the likes of THAT? Cue, comes the non-stop coughing, as though I cannot deal with the situation. Next minute you know aunty flings herself at me, but misses by a spot, and ends up tripping over her own damned feet. I could not help but throw my head up and laugh at her expense with my voice booming across the room.

My little vixen helped aunty tomato get up and shot me an infuriated look. If looks could kill, damn I would be not just dead, but already in my coffin by now. Bye bye lovely world. Not.

Well, little princess, not everything is going the way you have planned. I gave her my lazy smile with the thought that I will teach you the meaning of improvising, sweetheart. I mockingly bowed to aunty tomato, who abruptly left with fat tears on her face, whilst at the same time Nicholas chasing after her. I still did not understand why she was obligated to follow their orders, when I could easily slice that pipsqueak, Nicholas's head off and walk as a free man. What did they expect me to bow down and lick her feet, when they were the one that kidnapped me in the first place. It does not run like that. I never have assimilated to a situation and then attempted my escape. No, I make sure they know I am leaving, then prove to them all, that they cannot stop me.

Two more days, bring it on.