Chapter 28: the end. Sequel??

Akari's POV

I took a last look at my brother. I gave him a hug as he went back to his world. we were back with our kids.

we walked into the living room and showed everyone. itachi thanked me for naming my child after his mentor.

I asked where rin was. they told me rin had gone into labor an hour before we came back. I nodded. hidan must be fucked.

I gave izuna, shisui to hold. soon after him and madara left. I stayed and watched tv with everyone else. every now and then hearing rin yell fuck.

I decided to head back and walked into my room. what I saw was adorable. madara sleeping on the bed with shima and shisui sleeping on his sides.

I tookthe kids and placed them in their cribs. I woke up madara to mess with him "hm".

"hi" he smirked and pushed me off. I was about to climb on top of him but he won me to it. "I just had a baby"

"who said we were going to do it. dirty mind" he got off and went to sleep and I soon followed.

14 years later~~~

me and madara had one more kid. but this time a girl. we had decided to call her suki. she had gained my eyes and looks. rin and hidan only had a son named mizuki. while konan and pein got 2 girls annie and ayame.

having toddlers around was a bitch.

every where you looked there was at least one toddler stealing your coat.or another stealing a weapon. shima accidentally lit zetsu on fire when he was messing around with Madara's things. while mizuki would draw on the walls and annie would steal your food along with ayame.

soon they grew to teens who were annoying.

they bugged each and everyone of us to train them in something. madara trained our kids in their sharingan and genjutsu. while I had taijutsu and regular jutsus.

mizuki bugged hidan in everything. while annie bugged pein for power. and ayame bugged konan in origami. it all went smooth until we met someone once more.

Orochimaru.

------------

im thinking about doing a sequel since this story got too long. give me your opinion on whether I should or not.

im thinking it'll be the akatsuki with their kids while madara starts his plan since I didnt include it here.

and yeah I have ideas on what to do but ill take any requests on how the sequel (if you want it to happen) goes.

so it wont just be me writing. since its better to have the readers involved than have one person's ideas so yeah.

I really hoped you enjoyed it. it was my very first attempt at this. I always thought I would be the only one who would read it. (sad ik)

but yeah thanks for the reads comments and likes. now ill stop with my speech since some of you will ignore all together lol.

also Ive started writing a itachi and obito love story if you want to check that out. (I might make it tragic hmm)

im thinking of doing another madara story but a story that takes place during the war (warring states era) and well I wont spoil it. just give me a heads up if you would read it. It'll be different than this.

ok now ill stop for good