Chapter 27: other world

Akari's POV

I jumped up and dropped my soda I turned and saw him. alive and well. I couldnt say anything. my head was taking spins trying to figure this out.

"im alive. its hard to explain. so I wont" I didn't care I had my brother back. "wheres your cute friend suki"

"dead" he turned white "why are you here"

"I was sent to talk you into coming back to our world" I pulled away from him. "so you can give birth and raise your kids over there."

"no. who sent you" I wasnt going to abandon madara here and leave with our kids.

"grandfather he flipped when he found out about this." he pointed to my belly. I giggled just trying to imagine his face. "I was also sent to help you"

"why

"well giving birth to a half demon has a 50% mortality rate and the rate nearly doubles when its twins"

"nearly?"

"you have a 2% chance of living but its slim"

"ok so how is going back helping"

"if you go back. you'll go back to doctors who know what do. and the mortality rates drops to 10%. stay here its still at 2% chance of survival."

I thought about it. "ill go" his face lit up "only if madara comes with me" his face died. but he nodded. "but he is not to die if he does Ill kill your son."

a human in the other world is suicide. "fine" rai and I shook hands. I screamed for madara. he ran in thinking I was going into labor.

"who is this"

"my brother. I have something to tell you" I explained what will happen and he didnt seem pleased. but he eventually nodded and went along. rai picked me up and I grabbed Madara's shoulder.

we passed through the gates and got to my world. madara looked around and followed us as rai took me to my room. he layed me down and ran off to find grandfather.

madara tensed up as he felt a huge power walk toward us. I grabbed him and told him to calm down. my grandfather walked in and happily greeted madara.

"go into your demon form" I rolled my eyes and transformed. my light green hair grew to my hips. my markings appeared on my face and my pupil changed from round to diamond.

I sat back down on my bed and looked over at madara. he seemed horrified at my power. I giggled and soon after felt a large pain. I looked up.

they seem to have gotten the message I was going into labor. I watched as rai ran out madara went white and grandfather panicked. I didnt want to die.

rai came back in followed by some nurses. they prepared everything while I was in pain. they made rai go outside since he is the passing out type.

2 hours later~~~

I pushed for the last time. soon my second son was born. I let go of madara. I fell back onto the bed and took a deep breath.

looked at the nurses who had my kids. they were cleaning them up. and checking if they were alright.

I waited with madara until they came walking with my kids in their arms. they gave one to me and the other to madara.

madara for once smiled at someone besides me and izuna. "what should we name them" I looked up at madara shocked. his voice was calm and loving.

"I want to say shisui because I know itachi wont ever have kids and to honor his friend. and i like the name" I hugged the son I had in my arms.

"I dont know what to name him."

"shima" I looked at madara. he nodded in agreement. "we should start heading back" madara nodded once more. happily huggind the squirming baby in his arms.